8 - Doctor Strange (cut)

"Never have I ever..."
Everyone was staring at Clint. He was struggling to find the right words. The game was going on for almost two hours.

Tony looked at you, not so sober anymore. A smirk. You shook your head.

Steve passed out on the couch... of course not because of the alcohol.

Wanda, Nat, Vision and Bucky left the game long before.

"...uhmmm", Clint said.

Okay. Enough. You stood up and smiled at Tony again, before you looked at the others.

"Bedtime", you said.

Some of them nodded. Tony tried to keep you from leaving and Clint was still trying to put together a sentence.

You were about to leave the room as a flickering circle appeared in front of you. You knew what that meant.

Just in the moment you thought about him... about his name... his stunning personality and his charm, Doctor Strange stepped out of the circle which disappeared shortly after.

He was a proud man. Kind of. Probably... arroggant? No. He was very friendly when he talked to you. He was only turning into a Douchebag when he had to work with Tony. Yeah. Tony is a tedious person.

Your body froze. You couldn't move. Something just dragged your attention to Strange. You forgot how to human as soon as he walked into the room. Every time.

"Hi (y/n). How are you?", he asked with the most calming voice ever.

"I... I am fine. T-thank you."

He smiled at you, then slowly shove you to the side so he could walk past you.

When he was around or coming back to the tower you were mostly prepared. But this time... ha. This was a surprise.

"I didn't know that you'll be back for the weekend, Strange", Tony said.

"Surprise", Stephen said with a shrug.

He now turned to you. A soft smile forming on his lips.

"What kind of brainless game are you playing?", he asked.

"Never have I ever?"

He looked at you in confusion.

"You... don't know that game?"

"I might be a bit too old for your games... what is the goal?"

"The goal?", you giggled.

"The goal is to find out as much as possible about your friends. Or Strangers", you held back a laughter.

Strangers

"You say 'never have I ever...' and end the sentence with something you want to know about the others."

"Example?", Strange asked.

His eyebrow was raised. He looked interested. Somehow.

"Never have I ever... kissed an Avenger", you said.

"If you kissed an Avenger you have to drink. If you haven't you don't. Simple."

Stephen's cheeks looked a bit red as you explained the game. You weren't sure if he was embarassed or confused.

Silence. Even Tony shut his mouth... or did he just pass out?

He won't die if I don't check on him.

"Well. I'll go to bed now...", Stephen mumbled, one hand on his head.

You smiled.

Another chance to get closer to him gone.

"Good night"

---

You were sitting in your bed. Wide awake. Your thoughts with Stephen Strange and how bad you wanted to play that game with him... and then there it was.

A knock on the door.

"Yes? Come in?"

You stared at the door and almost fell off your bed as you saw a tall man walking into your room. He closed the door behind him and stood there for a second.

"I couldn't sleep and I felt like... you couldn't sleep either"

He stepped a bit closer and now you were able to see him. The moon light lit up his face. His deep voice was like the sound of rain. Calming.

Now you noticed the bottle of Gin in his left hand. He was wearing some comfortable clothes. Unusual for Strange.

You sat there. Not able to speak as he sat down on your bed as well and smiled.

"I thought we could play never have I ever... i don't know alot about you", he said.

You grinned. Felt the blood heating up your face.

"Would love to."

"You start, (y/n)"

"Never have I ever... used my superpowers to make something easier for myself"

Starting this slowly...

Stephen took a sip of gin and looked at you.

"Never?"

"Never."

"Alright, my turn. Never have I ever had feels for an Avenger"

You smiled, thinking about not drinking. He would know immediately.

But that's what the game is for...

You took a sip of alcohol and so did Strange. You looked at him.

Who?!

"Who was or is it then, (y/n)?", Stephen asked before you were ready to ask.

"Hey, it's not about the background stories!", you giggled as you punched his arm.

You had already enough alcohol in your body from the previous game, but this was the chance!

He grinned at you.

"Never have I ever seen another Avenger naked"

Strange laughed out loud and took a gulp.

"Banner", he said promptly.

You giggled.

"Really? No one?", he asked.

"No"

He smiled and moved a bit closer to you. Was it the alcohol? Or was this real. He looked at you. His eyes were searching for your attention.

"I've got another one", he whispered.

"Go ahead..."

"Never have I ever kissed a wizard."

You shut your eyes. No. You didn't kiss a "wizard". Neither a magician. Neither an avenger.

Strange smiled at you. He looked to the floor.

"Let me change that..."

As his soft lips touched yours, the world stopped for a second. He shut his eyes as well. You grabbed his arm. Trying not to fall on the bed. As the kiss grew more and more passionate, he dug one hand in your (h/c) hair.

As your lips parted again he cupped your face with his hands and looked at you. A smile on his face.

"I've been waiting for this"