6 - Tony (Smut)

"Never have I ever not noticed that my panties were showing", Tony laughed at you.

Embarrassed you took a sip of your vodka. Steve grinned at you with a slight red shade on his cheeks.

You were cleaning the kitchen as Tony walked in. Your shorts didn't stay on your hips. So your pink panties were showing and Tony had an exciting moment, finding you like this.

He was teasing you all the time. Even now he couldn't resist blaming you because of it. You shot a pissed look at Tony.

"Never have I ever been caught while touching myself", you grinned at Tony.

Now he was the one who was pissed.
Everyone stared at Tony in amusement. He took a sip of vodka.

"Kitten, you don't even know what you brought to yourself with teasing me the whole time. This is my game. I am supposed to be the mean one"

Everyone laughed. You caught him once. You were new. You didn't know where the kitchen was so you wanted to ask Tony. And then you walked in...

"You enjoyed it", Tony said.

You just smiled at him.

Oh yes. It wasn't ugly to look at him. How his body moved. Covered in sweat. You stood there in the door for a while before he noticed you.

Since then you were weirdly attracted to him. You liked how he was teasing you the whole time. How he called you babe sometimes. But you were too shy. And he was a quiet a bit older than you. This is strange.

After some hours and horribly embarrassing secrets, you decided to leave the game.

You walked down the corridors. A bit unsteady because of the alcohol. You decided to drink some milk. You reached the kitchen and jumped as you saw a silhouette standing in front of you.

Tony.

"I've been waiting for you", Tony said with a husky voice.

"How are you not drunk?", you asked teasingly.

"Oh, I stand alot of alcohol."

He smirked at you.

"Why did you wait for me?"

"I think there is an unspoken thing between us"

You looked at him with big eyes.

He was so close. It was nearly uncomfortable. But you enjoyed it.

You bit your lip. Then you stepped a bit closer. Your face not far away from Tony's. He swallowed.

"Biting your lip huh?", he smiled.

"Mhmm"

"That's a hidden message"

And with this sentence he locked his lips to yours. His hands ran over your body. He pulled you closer. The kiss turned more and more passionated.

He broke the kiss and looked at you.

"I waited for this to happen"

You smiled at him. A bit embarrassed. He stroked your cheek as he saw you blushing.

He lifted your chin up so you were facing him. His beautiful eyes. Even if he was older. Much older than you. If you wouldn't know Tony you would think he's around 30.

His lips met yours again. He walked you backwards over to the kitchen cabinet. He lifted you up so you were sitting on it.

Tony never broke the kiss and he was softer than you thought he would be.

He made his way down your neck.
He kissed and bit your skin softly as you ran your hands over his back. Your heart was beating so fast, you were sure Tony would hear it.

He looked at you for a moment then you felt his hand between your thighs. His thumb was teasing you through your panties.

He grinned at you. You bit back a moan.

"Stark. Wanna show me if it's true what all the ladies say about you? Playboy."

You giggled.

"Oho. Kitten wants it the hard way?"

He came closer so you felt his crotch between your legs. His erection was huge. You moaned as he was grinding his crotch against your body.

He got a bit rougher. The way he grabbed your skin. How he bit your neck. His kisses.

He tossed his shirt to the floor. You ran your hands over his bare chest.

He was so muscular. Dear god. You swallowed again. You wanted him. You really wanted him.

Tony started unzipping his pants. Were you really ready for this?

He took off your shirt and your pants. Leaving you in your underwear.

He kissed your shoulder, bit your neck, leaving marks.

"You're mine (y/n)"

He kneaded your breasts before he took off your bra. He looked at you for a second and bit his lip before he continued placing kisses down your chest.

Tony sucked on one of your nipples. You moaned as he bit your soft skin. You dug your hands in his hair. Scratching his back.

He pulled down his pants and his boxer shorts, revealing his length.

You ran your hands down his body. Down to his private area.You grabbedd him softly as you stared into Tony's eyes. He groaned as you started to move your hand up and down. You built up speed. Always facing Tony.

"Oh god, (y/n). If you keep going I'll come before we even..."

He moaned and grabbed your wrists to hold them down. He looked at you with a lustful face.

"Keep your hands down", he commanded.

He slowly took off your panties.

Tony grabbed your waist. You felt his member between your lips. Your hands around his neck. You were dripping wet.

He smiled at you. Teasing you. He pushed in but not fully. Then he pulled back again.

Tony looked at you with his brown eyes. As if he was asking for permission. You nodded.

He slammed into you with one thrust then he stopped for a moment. You were gasping for air. The pain mixed with pleasure drove you insane. You looked at him in shock. Then you grinned.

He began to thrust into you harder and harder. You couldn't stay quiet anymore. You moaned his name. A knot started building up in your stomach.

"T... Tony... I aaaa... am close"

But he didn't care. He went faster and faster. You came with a scream. You felt dizzy from all the ecstasy in your body. But Tony didn't stop.
No. He even thrusted harder into you.

God this man had stamina.

You came again. This time even harder than before. You bit Tony's shoulder to stay quiet. He groaned and slowed down. You could tell he was close.

You felt slightly uncomfortable about being fucked on the kitchen cabinet. You hoped that no one would walk in. This would be soooo embarrassing.

With some last hard thrusts you felt something warm in your body. Tony's breathing was fast. He bit your neck and leaned forward. Falling into your arms.

After a while he looked up at you.

"This was the best sex I ever had", he whispered still breathless.

You smiled.

"You're welcome"