5 - Loki (smut)

"Never have I ever...", Thor looked around.

"...stalked someone."

Clint took a sip just like Tony and Loki. And so did you.

You stalked Wanda for a while. Just to figure out if she was dating Vision. You chuckled as she looked at you. She knew you were stalking her.

"Jarvis stalks all of you for me."

Tony grinned.

"Who have you stalked Clint?", Nat asked.

"Hey the game didn't say you have to tell the story?"

"Never have I ever tried to force someone to like me", Vision interrupted.

Tony didn't drink for once. And no one else did. Everyone looked around.

"No one?", Vision asked.

"Never ever have I ever thought about someone of our team while touching myself", Tony said and took a huge gulp.

Nat bursted out laughing. She took a sip. No one was really shocked. Next was Bruce, then Loki. Loki? You took a gulp. You were afraid of questions so you took a second one.

Tony grinned at you.

"Kitten let me guess. You thought about me?"

You threw a pillow at Tony.

"Creep."

"Who's it?", Peter asked.

You were thinking about Loki the whole time. The mischievous god. He looked fantastic. You stared at him. As you noticed your gaze you looked to the floor.

He was staring at you. You weren't sure if he was reading your mind right now so you tried to think of something different.

"Never have I ever slept next to an avenger", Nat interrupted.

And again you took a huge gulp.

And so did Loki.

No. There was never something between you and him. You had nightmares. It took Loki only seconds to arrive in your rooms. He didn't leave the whole night. He stayed and tried to calm you down. After some hours you finally fell asleep. In his arms.

Since then you had an eye on him.
You wouldn't call it a crush.

Even if Loki was really good looking.
And charming...

Tony looked at both of you. Vision and Wanda were sure.

"Reindeer? Kitten?"

You rolled your eyes.

"It's not what you think", you said a bit annoyed.

~

After a while you got up. Tony was really really drunk and even Nat seemed to be drunk.

You decided to go to bed.

You walked down the corridors. Tired. You jumped as a hand grabbed your shoulder.

You turned around and stared in mischievous green eyes.

"You're thinking about me?", he asked with a husky voice.

You didn't feel uncomfortable around him but you didn't really trust him.

"Loki, are you reading my mind again?"

You just looked into his eyes.

He grinned.

"You know me too well", he said.
"Do you have enough of this mortal game?"