7 - Steve Rogers (cut)

"Never have I ever... kissed another Avenger", Peter said.

He looked around. Wanda, Vision, Bruce, Nat, Bucky, Steve and you took a sip of vodka.

Peter chuckled.
Tony's eyes widened.

"Kitten? Who was it?", he asked.

You rolled your eyes. You looked over to Steve. His cheeks were red like a tomato.

---

It was the 4th of july. You and the Avengers were sitting outside, having a BBQ, drinking. Everyone was having fun. Except for Steve.

He sat there, alone. You decided to keep him company.

"Steve?", you asked with a soft voice.

He looked up at you.

"(Y/n)", a smile formed on his lips.

"Mind if I join you?"

He smiled and shook his head. You sat down next to him.

"Everything's alright?"

He nodded.

"Just a bit tired"

You looked at him. No. He was not tired.

"Stop lying Captain."

You stroked his cheek.

Steve, such a wonderful man. He was so gentle and so correct in everything he did. His blue eyes made you weak everytime you stared at them. He protected you every time someone tried to make fun of you.

You talked for almost three hours until you noticed that the others were ready to go home.

~

Steve walked you to your room. You had so much fun with him and because of all the alcohol, you started to want Steve to be closer to your face. You stopped in front of your room. He smiled.

"Good night, (y/n)", Steve said.

"Good night, Captain"

He stroked your cheek. His eyes locked to yours for a second. Then he noticed his gaze. He took his hand off your cheek and blushed slightly. You smiled and grabbed his wrist. Leading his hand back to your face.

You stepped a bit closer. Steve swallowed. He looked nervous.

You locked your arms around his neck and stared at him.

His face came a bit closer. His lips so close to yours, you could feel his breath on your skin. He closed his eyes and leaned forward. And so did you.

His soft lips met yours. The world just stopped for a second.

Then he broke the kiss. Steve smiled nervously, kissed your forehead and left.

Since this night you never talked about it again.

-

The game kept going on. After a while no one really was interested in playing anymore.

The game just brought up the feelings of kissing Steve. There were still strong feelings.

Steve sat there, a bit tired. At least he looked like he was. You went over to him and offered him your hand. He looked up at you. A smile forming on his lips.

He took your hand and stood up. He looked at you with a questioning face.

"I want to talk to you", you said.

His facical expressions turned more serious.

"Alright", he said.

He followed you down the corridors to your room.

"I would like to talk somewhere more private", you whispered as you opened the door.

He looked at you. He was so confused. Poor Steve.

You closed the door behind you and then leaned against it.

"Remember what happened two months ago, in front of this door?"

He scratched the back of his head and smiled. He looked to the floor.

"How could I forget..."

He grinned at you with a slight blush on his face.

"Steve... I-I really like you... and since this happened... I can't.. I can't think straight when you are around...", you stuttered.

Your face was burning. You felt the blood wandering in your face. You looked at him. So nervous. You were soooo nervous.

He chuckled.

"I thought I am the only one who feels like that", he said.

He walked closer to you. His hands next to your head against the door.

You looked up at him.

Again his wonderful lips were so close to you.

You dreamed about this. Several times.

He looked unsure in what he did.
So you thought you may need to help him.
You leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Steve grabbed your waist and leaned against you. His full body weight pressing you against the door.

His breathing was so heavy. You could hear it. Or was it moaning? You enjoyed him kissing you like this. His tongue fought against yours, his hands grabbed your waist a bit harder.

Then he let go. He looked at you. Waiting for you to say something.

"Why haven't we done this yet?", you whispered.