Hello New York!

Chris' POV:

I went up to Ryan Ashley and Balz' tent poking my head in. But before I could speak something sped out of the tent leaving me confused. I walked in seeing Ry in tears while Balz held her.

"Hey what's going on?" i asked calmly stepping closer to the couple. Balz looked up sighing.

"Ricky's gone. He found out that you weren't his real father and he ran out." that was all i needed to hear before I ran out of that tent and started searching the entire grounds. I went through every tent and even searched the big top looking under all the bleachers. Hell I even looked through the portable bathrooms and concession stand.

That's when I began to go up to every trailer to see if he would be there. I started with Dani and Ash. They look super surprised when I barged in. I was lucky they weren't naked or anything they were just sitting in bed playing cards in their pajamas.

"Chris? Honey what's wrong?" Dani asked. I was breathing heavily feeling tears on the brims of my eyes.

"R-Ricky...He found out I'm not his father...N-Now he's gone!" I managed to speak out. The two immediately stood up from their game.

"Go get Manson we'll meet you out there." I nodded and quickly made my way to Manson's trailer where I knocked. After a few seconds he opened up still wearing his dress pants and dress shirt from the night show. He raised a brow probably confused.

"Chris what's the matter?"

I quickly told him what had happened and he cursed under his breath.

"I'll gather up the rest of the freaks. Go to the big top I'll be there in less than 5." I nodded and made my way to the big top finding Ash and Dani already there with Ryan Ashley and Balz. After a while the rest of the crew showed up. Manson was the last to step in and we all took a seat on the bleachers while he stood in front of us.

"Alright everybody remain calm. There's still a lot of ground to cover trying to find Ricky. So what we're going to do is split up into teams. Chris you go with Ash and Dani. Alex you and Johnnie are a team. Ryan and Kyle team up. Ry and Balz team. Bill and Tom don't really have a choice but to pair you up but Devin and I will be with you two." we all agreed and split up into our assigned teams.

"We're in New York, it is a big city so I don't want any of you getting lost or hurt. So keep your cellphones on you at all times with the volume up. Chris your team, and Ryan's team will take uptown. Balz, Johnnie and my team will take downtown. Don't leave any stone unturned but do not do anything to draw too much attention. Now let's get going."

With that we all climbed into the van that Manson brings along so we can all go sightseeing when we're at a city for more then one day. I had my own personal back seat so I wouldn't be crammed up with everybody else because of my height. Ash and Dani sat with me comforting me.

"It's okay Chris. We'll find him. Don't worry." Dani gave me a reassuring look. I sighed at the British girl and nodded.

"I know. I just hope he's okay. He's never been out on his own in the big city I'm more worried then anything. This is all my fault."

Ash shook her head.

"No it's not. You were gonna tell him the truth for his own good. He deserves to know the truth."

Balz turned in his seat so he was facing us.

"It's my fault. He just wanted to try out my new crystal ball and it somehow started replaying his past I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry Chris." he looked down with a look of shame but I reached up to rub his shoulder.

"It's fine I know you were just trying to show him your new act." I gave him a gentle smile. He smiled back and squeezed my hand with his.

"Alright guys we're here. Now spread out." Manson turned off the van and all of us stepped out noticing we were in time square. For a bit we all awed at how amazing and beautiful the city looked. Especially Alex Johnnie and Kyle. I guess they've never been to the big Apple. Manson sent us all a map of the city instructing anybody who gets lost to come back to the van and let the rest of us know. And like that we all split up starting our search for Ricky. I ordered Ryan to search the opposite side of uptown and they went on their way.

Me Ash and Dani kept getting a lot of strange looks from passing normies as we called them. Some kids recognized me from the show and got asked to take some pictures which I kindly accepted. Even though I was dying on the inside our number one rule was to be friendly to our fans. After a few pictures and having some kids swing from my arms we said our goodbyes and made our way back to our mission.

Since it was night a lot of creeps came out and some even tried hitting on Ash and Dani. Although the two aren't blood related they still considered themselves twins. The only difference between the two was that Dani was British and had a center lip piercing. Ash was slightly taller. But everything else about them was similar including their hair, makeup and even body forms.

"I hate how those guys are staring at us." Dani scoffed pointing out some guys standing by an alley way probably handing out drugs. They smirked at us and one of them called out.

"Hey cuties. Why don't you let us show you what a real man is like?" he snickered high fiving the other guys. I rolled my eyes and stood above them making them step back a little.

"Leave my friends alone. Or I'll show you a real man." I smirked before putting my hands on the girls shoulders walking away from the now trembling man. The girls giggled.

"I'm so glad we have a gay friend like you Chrissy." Dani put her arms around my waist. Ash did the same.

"W-what? How do you know I'm gay?" I felt my face heating up.

"Oh shut up Chris we know everything." Ash giggled. I rolled my eyes as the two laughed with each other making me feel embarrassed. Do I look that gay? I might wear makeup but I can still kick somebody's ass.
And I will definitely kick anybody's ass if they dare touch any of my friends. Especially Ricky.

I wonder how Ricky is...Probably so hurt and so confused. I couldn't blame him I knew i should have just told him but I'm such a coward. But as he got older my feelings for him got stronger and its not just a father loving his son kind of feeling. Like I truly have feelings for him. God I'm so disgusting. I mean I know he's not blood but he's still considered family. I have yet to tell anybody about my feelings, scared about being judged. But I know Ash and Dani would never judge me.

I'll tell them eventually.

~oh my Jinxx! Stick around because this story is just getting started! The next chapter is just going to be a short filler so don't expect my. But there will be more! Until then stay Purdy!❤~