Catnapped!

Ricky's POV:

I kept hearing a constant humming noise ringing through my sensitive ears making me slowly pry my eyes open. My cat eyes rolled around trying to figure out where I was. I was in a small room with concrete walls and two doors on the opposite ends of each other. There was a mini fridge against the wall next to me and In the corner there was a long table with assorted weapons like a hack saw and ax. That's when I started going into panic mode. I looked up to see a door across the room and I quickly tried scurrying over to it but I was being held back. I looked down to see that there was a thick chain attached to the wall and that came up to my neck where I was wearing a big metal collar.

"W-where am I?" I put my hands on the collar wanting to pull it off but  immediately felt a painful shock run through my body making me scream. My chest was rising up and down and my hair stood almost on ends.

"Don't bother trying to escape. That collar will shock you if you disobey kitten." my ears stood up when I heard a voice booming from behind the steel door to the left. 
I kept my eyes on the door narrowing them.

"Who are you!" I sat up on my knees not tearing my eyes from the door as it opened up. My eyes widened at the man who stepped in.
He smirked holding his arms out.

"What's the matter kitten? Surprised?" the tall man chuckled as he approached me.
Hell yeah I was surprised. This man looked almost identical to Chris. He had long black hair that reached his shoulders, large plugs in his ears with snake bites and a septum piercing. The man also had two plugs on the sides of his nose and thick black rings around his already dark eyes.

But besides the extra piercings he looked like Chris. Face structure and drawn on eyebrows. He kneeled down in front of me, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Who are you?" when I spoke my throat felt scratchy. I guess he noticed because I tried clearing my throat. He stood up and went over to the little fridge opening it up. The strange man came back with a bowl of milk making my stomach rumble. I didn't realize how hungry I had been until he put the bowl down in front of me. He sat between me and the bowl holding his hand out.

"Go ahead. I know you're hungry kitten." as much as I didn't want to to satisfy him I was starving. So I got on all fours leaning forwards and started lapping up the milk with my cat like tongue. I flinched slightly when I felt the mans hand pet the top of my head but I ignored it and focused more on my hunger. After a couple of minutes I licked the bowl clean and sat back up on my knees wiping my lips with the back of my hand. And by instinct i started licking the back of my hands.

"Better?" the man asked tilting his head a bit. I narrowed my eyes at him but nodded. He smiled and stood up clapping his hands together.

"Good. And since you asked so nicely, my name's Kuza. And you're Ricky am I right?" he turned his head to look at me but i just sat there in silence biting at my lower lip. He smiled and shrugged stepping over to his weapons table and my heart started racing.

"Don't worry kitten. I'm not going to hurt you." he picked up a butcher knife twisting it around in his hands. I lowered my ears feeling a little relief.
"You're just bait." he spoke poking the tip of the knife with his finger. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Bait? What do you mean?" I sat  criss crossed waiting for him to reply.

"Bait to lure that giant freak of yours." he smirked at me. His stare was so cold but it looked just like..

"Chris? Why what do you want with him?" my voice cracked a little. Kuza slammed the knife down in the table hard making me jump a little.

"What do I want with him? You're so naive Ricky. Chris is the reason I'm living in this shit hole. He's the reason I went homeless. He is the main reason that I've been living in hell for years!" he shouted the last part but I stayed quiet. Kuza put both his hands on the tables edges gripping tightly on it.

"How do you know Chris?" I quietly asked. The tall man spun to face me and he stepped over to me kneeling down to face me.

"Take a good look at me. I know you've been thinking that I look like that jerk. So what do you think?" he cocked his head to the side not tearing his gaze from mine. That's when it snapped and my eyes widened. I gasped softly.

"Brother?" I mumbled under my breath.

~WHAAAAAT?! Bet you guys did not expect that huh? Seriously though your comments are what  keep me wanting to publish each chapter. I just wanna let you all know your likes and comments keep me going. Thank you my readers. Well keep reading on to see what happens next my Purdy people❤~