Fights and new faces

Chris' POV:

My mouth hung open slightly, I was at a loss for words. Kuza had the story all backwards and I knew for a fact that our parents must've twisted the story to make it seem like I abandoned them.

"Kuza, I would never abandon you. Our parents kicked me out. I had no choice, they drove me away." Almost instantly Kuza growled pulling out a small remote and pushed a button. Ricky immediately cried out gripping tightly on the thick collar around his neck and collapsed on the ground. I reached out towards the remote but Kuza took a step away holding it behind his back.

"Kuza! Please just let Ricky go!" I pleaded, Ryan having to hold my arm so I wouldn't attack my flesh and blood. Kuza chuckled deeply not tearing his gaze from me. He raised a drawn on brow at me and pulled out a walkie talkie.

"Rem, now!" Before any of us could figure out what was going on, a trap door on the ceiling opened up. A slim pale man appeared hanging upside down, hanging onto a rope. He had an almost maniacal smile spread across his face as he faced me. Kuza held up the chain that was attached to Ricky's collar and the man didn't hesitate to grab it. He stuck his tongue out at me and winked before disappearing back into the ceiling. Ricky let out a small sob as he attempted to reach out for me.

"No!" I cried out grabbing Ricky by his legs not wanting the man to take him. I didn't realize how strong this man was until he pulled Ricky up and shut the trap door, I could hear a loud laugh howling through the walls. My legs felt like they would give out at any second.

"Kuza! How could you do this to me?"

My brother snarled and held the remote back up pushing the button and I could hear Ricky's cries through the walls. I was hyperventilating at this point, frustrated at the whole situation.

" I looked up to you, you were my hero. You were my only friend Chris. But then you left and took away the only thing I had left. A loved one. Now it's payback time." Before I could say anything I heard two high pitched squeals coming from behind me and I turned to see Ash and Dani being held back. A woman with long white hair was holding them both from behind. She had a pretty face and perfect figure. A smirk danced across her black lips as the two girls struggled to escape her clutches.

How is the white haired woman so strong that shes able to hold both back?

"Let them go!" I shouted towards the woman who just winked and shoved them to the floor, both gasping for air. Ryan went up to the two to check on them but the strange woman stepped in front of them blocking the wolfman's path.

"I don't wanna fight you." Ryan held his hands up to the woman who just chuckled and picked at her long black nails.

"Why? Just cuz I'm a girl you think I won't kick your ass?" Before Ryan could speak the woman reached her arm back and delivered a swift blow to the wolfman's stomach knocking the air out of him and sent him  flying across the room. Kuza went up to the white haired woman wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Take it easy on them Francesca. Wouldn't wanna hurt the poor puppy." He chuckled. I kept eying Kuza. This wasn't my baby brother. He was pure evil.

"Kuza, bring back Ricky or I swear I'll make you." I snarled.

Kuza just chuckled along with Franccesca and shook his head.

"You wouldn't be able to. Doesn't matter how tall you or or strong. But he's mine now, and you'll never get him back." With that a black cloud of smoke suddenly appeared making me cover my eyes. The others were coughing waiting for the smoke to clear up..when it finally did I looked to see that my brother along with his partner were gone. I ran my hand through my hair as they trembled.

"Ricky...I..." I felt tears threatening to come out but I forced them back. This was all my fault. I felt a hand on my back and looked down to see Ash.

"Chris...we're going to find him." Her voice was soft. I put my hand on her back and sighed biting on my lip rings.

"Come on, let's go get the others." 

~Later~

"Alright, obviously taking things into our own hands backfired. And since New York is a huge state we're going to need help. So we have no other choice but to turn to the law for help." Manson paced back and forth in front of us. We were back at the big top after the whole situation with Kuza. I told Manson everything and we all went back to the grounds to make a decision. We had to cancel our show for tomorrow due to our lack of sleep. I didn't even realize it was already 4 in the morning. 

"What if the law won't listen to us? Remember when we tried reporting an assult at one of our shows and they just said "we provoke that" That's bullshit!" Balz squeezed Ry's hand to calm her down. Manson nodded and sat on the chair near him. 

"I understand that, which is why we need to get our more "normal" looking members to report it." He made quote marks as he spoke. We all looked at each other trying to determine what normal is. The silence was broken by Kyle speaking up. 

"We're not normal, but Johnnie and I can go." Manson nodded and we all agreed on it. 

"Alright, first thing tomorrow morning i'll drop you two off at the police station. I know it's gonna be hard but we should all get some rest. It's been a long day." We all stood up and went our seperate ways. I opened the door to the trailor I shared with Ghost and let him go in first. Slowly and miserably I slipped off my clothes and changed into my Jack Skellington pjs. I looked over at Ghost who was already dressed in a long black night dress. He gave me a small smile as he rubbed lotion on his hands. Ghost is such a sweet guy and a good friend. He's always there for me when I need something and I'm always there for him. I smiled back slightly as I slipped into the bed we shared and he followed suit. Ghost lay his head near my shoulder and I took his hand in mine. No we're not fuck buddies nor will we be but he is a source of comfort. It was quiet for a moment before i reached over to turn off the lamp by the bed. 

"Dev?" I whispered. 

"Yeah?" he whispered back. I shifted in the bed a bit and sighed.

"I miss Ricky." I felt Dev squeeze my hand as he sighed softly.

"I know. I do too sweetheart. We'll find him soon. Just get some sleep." He cooed. I nodded as I closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep. Ricky...Please be okay.

~Kuza's place. Ricky's POV~

"Would you like to sleep in bed with me Ricky?" I heard Kuza speak but I didn't respond. I was currently sitting on the small sofa in some shit apartment Kuza had underneath the warehouse with my back turned to him. So far he hasn't tortured me but at this point I wish he was because i'd rather that happen. I missed Chris, I miss my family. Kuza may be Chris' brother but he's nothing like Chris. 

"Ricky, I really want you to be comfortable while you're here. Please?" Kuza cooed as he lifted me off the couch. I didn't try fighting him, my body was so numb. I didn't feel anything but emptiness. It was like my whole mind and body just shut down. Kuza led me to his bedroom and began to strip me down till I was in my boxers. He went to his dresser and took out a large black T-shirt and some matching bottoms handing them to me. I didn't move. I just stood there with a blank expression. I heard him sigh as he sat me back on the bed and began to dress me. He lay me on my back before he got in the bed with me and put the blanket around us. Kuza pulled me up so now I was laying my head against his chest, but cuddling with him felt wrong. I'd rather be with Chris right now. How long am i going to be trapped here? I really hope they come looking for me...

Chris, please find me. I kept begging in my mind as i slowly drifted to sleep. 

~a/n: Oh my gosh guys it's been too long hasn't it? I'm so sorry about the delay but i'm doing everything i can to update more often. I really appreciate all the support I get evryday even when i haven't updated. Your comments and support is what keeps me motivated. I know i'm late but I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Years. Love you all my Purdy readers<3