Chapter 3

"Ah, you mush be Miss Kisaki." The chairman said. "I'm Chairman Souh, please sit down."

"Thank you, and Dimi is just fine." Dimi said as she sat down on front of the chairman, putting on her polite act again.

"Okay, Dimi." Chairman Souh said. "So, I hear you're looking for a scholarship?"

Dimi nodded. "Yes sir, I saw that the art one was still available. And I would like to see if I could claim it. I have my entry right here." She gave him the envelope, watching as he carefully took it. He opened it slowly and pulled out the paper that was inside. His eyes widening as he saw it.

"This is so realistic." He muttered.

Dimi felt a tiny bit of heat rise to her cheeks. "It's nothing." She muttered, she was never able to take complements that well, even after 15,000 years of living.

"I've never seen a kid your age be able to draw something like this." He looked at her, a bright smile on his face. "I think I just found the new receiver of the art scholarship! Now, if you don't mind, could you get your parents to fill this out and bring it back no later than tomorrow? And be ready to take the entrance exam!"

"Oh, they're still really busy with unpacking and everything." Dimi said, "They told me to fill it out by myself."

"I'm sorry, I have to have your parents fill it out." He said, scratching his head sheepishly.

Dimi sighed, "Fine, I'll see if they have time to do it." She said, taking the paper. "I'll be able to bring it in for them tomorrow."

"That would be great, and be prepared to take the entrance exam."

"That would be great" Dimi said with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Chairman Souh nodded, and he went back to his own work, and Dimi headed out of his office. She headed out of the school, and back to her apartment, where she sat down at the table and started to fill out the form. It was the usual stuff, name, gender, insurance and other things like that. She placed down her name and filled out the rest of the forum.

Once she was done, she placed it to the side and decided to see what survived in her bag. She would of done it the day before, but she wasn't feeling like it. Taking her duffle bag, she dumped out all of her supplies. Two pieces of her favorite staff fell out, it had broken in the fall. Kneeling down, she looked through her other weapons. Her daggers were fine, the one pair of red safety scissors she got, or stole, from a very... Interesting reaper was in one peice, a sword that she forged herself when she was stuck in a game was fine, she was surprised it went with her when she left that dimension, a whip she got from the same blonde girl who's picture she submitted to the school was in good condition, a gun from a mole faced exorcist was fine, and finally the pocket knife she stole from a entertaining info broker was in one piece. The staff must of broken because it took most of the force of landing on the ground.

"Well, I guess I'll have to buy a new one." She muttered, "There's no way in repairing this."

The rest of the day was uneventful, she put away all of her weapons and made dinner, soon changing and going to bed, falling asleep.

------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter!

10 brownie points goes to anyone who can place all the anime refrences.

-Sin