Chapter 8

The next day, Dimi came to school in her new uniform, that Kyoya mentioned she wasn't getting for free. At first she thought she was Satan, now, he seems worse than Satan, in human form. She didn't even know that was possible.

She walked into the classroom and could hear the chatter die down, looking over, she met the eyes of a couple girls, and she watched as their eyes somehow turned into hearts. Dimi looked around the room a bit, her eyes meeting with Kyoya's.

Kyoya just smirked, adjusting his glasses.

Dimi sent him a small glare, then went over to sit down in her desk. By now the chatter had returned, but Dimi could feel people staring at her, even when class started, people kept staring at her.

Pretty much all through the day, people would stare her. It didn't really bother her that much.

After school, she headed to the music room, stepping inside and seeing that she was now in a jungle.

'Are my portal's working again?' She wondered, looking at her hands.

"Ah, Dimi! Daddy's rising star!" A voice exclaimed.

Dimi felt her shoulders slouch. 'No. No they're not.' "Tamaki, what's with this jungle?"

"Well, today is a theme day! We're dressing as jungle animals!" There was a rustle in the bushes in front of her.

"Jungle... Animals?" Dimi asked. She trailed off and looked at Tamaki with a deadpan face. In front of her, Tamaki was standing in a revealing lion costume. Tan rounded ears were placed on his head, and a silky looking tan sash hung off of one shoulder and crossed to the other side, going down to the top of his waist. He wore a skirt-looking thing that was also tan, and a limp tan tail hung down, darker brown fabric hung down from the tip. Other than the sash, his whole bare chest was revealed.

"Wow. That's an... Interesting outfit." Dimi said.

"Really? That's good, because I have one for you!" He handed her a golden spotted outfit, and Dimi sweatdropped, "Um... I don't think you got the meaning of what I was trying to say." She said.

"Just wear it, Dimi." Someone else's voice drifted towards her, and Dimi looked towards her left she saw Hikaru and Kaoru standing there with smiles on their faces.

They were also wearing revealing outfits. They had rainbow sashes like Tamaki's, and golden rings were connected to their upper arms and wrists, a pair of rainbow feathers hung down, starting at their upper arms and ending down at their wrists. They also had rainbow skirts like Tamaki did, more rainbow feathers fanned out behind them, like tails. They were obviously parrots.

"It would look great on you, Di-chan!" A new voice said, Dimi looked to her left, seeing Honey and Mori.

Mori had a black sash, that went to a lighter gray in the middle, then faded back to black. Again, he had the same skirt liking thing as the others did, all black. He had some gorilla like fangs in his mouth, and gorilla gloves on his hands. Honey was dressed as a monkey, a brown sash along his chest and rounded brown ears placed on top of his head. He also wore a brown skirt, a long brown tail hanging down from it.

"I suggest you just wear it." Dimi looked back at Tamki, seeing Kyoya walking up. He had an outfit identical to Tamaki's, except it was all black, Dimi assumed he was a black leopard.

"And if I don't?" Dimi asked.

Kyoya's eyes flashed, and he smiled slightly, "I think you know what will happen."

Dimi looked at him, she really didn't know, but she didn't want to find out. "Fine." She muttered. "I'll be right back.

She walked to the changing rooms, running into Haruhi along the way.

Haruhi was wearing an outfit different than the others. Instead of a sash, he had a vest, that covered his entire torso, it was ginger, with black stripes scattered across it. She had rounded black ears on top of her head, and puffy pants, that were also littered with stripes, and a tiger striped Tail hung down from them.

They walked past each other without a word, and Dimi headed into a changing room. She quickly changed into her outfit, relived that she had one more like Haruhi's instead of the others.

It was a golden spotted vest, that was tied shut with golden chains, and puffy pants like Haruhi's, though they were tan and spotted, white a leopard tail hung down from the top of them. On her head, she placed simple rounded leopard ears.

"Come on Dimi, the club's about to start soon!" Tamaki exclaimed.

Dimi looked back at herself in the mirror. She adjusted the vest a bit so it would cover the bandages on her shoulder. "Coming!" She exclaimed, walking out of the changing room and into the open, everyone was waiting around in the main room, and looked over at her when she entered.

"You look great, Dimi." The twins said together.

Dimi looked at them, and they had strange smiles on their faces, sort of creepy if she had to admit.

"Alright everyone, let's get into position." Kyoya said.

Everyone grouped up, Dimi stood next to Haruhi in front of the other boys. She waited until the door opened and when it did, she extended her hand like the others.

"Welcome~" They all said together.