Chapter 30

Once Dimi opened the door, she watched as a rat scurried out of the light, and dust floated around in the air. Stepping inside, she closed the door behind her, leaving the room dimly lit from the holes in the walls and the windows. Taking a deep breath, Dimi started to walk through the lobby, the scurrying of animals living in the abandoned theater and break of the old floor from under her feet.

Opening the door to the theatre room, she saw the Host club tied up on the stage, they all looked at her as the door slammed shut.

"Dimi! Run away!" Haruhi shouted.

"Sorry, Haruhi. No can do." Dimi said, a shadow falling over her eyes as she walked along the middle row. "There's something I have to do."

Dimi stopped at the front row, "Alright, I'm here!" She shouted, her voice echoing throughout the building. "What the hell do you want?"

"Oh, well, well, well, you did come!" A male voice exclaimed, someone stepping out from behind the curtains. Dark ginger hair laid neatly on his head, and his eyes glittered a dangerous amber, he seemed to be around 3,000 years older than Dimi. "Then again, I guess you had to if you wanted to save your friends."

Dimi gritted her teeth. "Why are you so intent on finding me?" Dimi asked, her left eye starting to turn red as anger boiled inside of her.

"Why, isn't it obvious? There'll be a reward if I bring you back home."

"They all think I'm dead!" Dimi shouted.

"Actually, there are those who question it. You see, your parents bodies were found, but... Your's and your little... Bodyguard friend's were nowhere to be seen."

Dimi looked up at him and jumped up on the stage easily. "Let go of my friends. If you just want me, there is no need to keep innocent people here."

"Innocent people? Oh, no, no, no! These are my bait! If I let them go, you'll have no reason to stay." He crouched down next to Haruhi and placed a knife at her neck. "You just want them to leave because you know this'll get dirty!"

"Dimi, what is this man talking about?" Hikaru asked, his voice shaking.

"Dimi? Oh, is that your name now?" The man asked, "I guess it's more of a nickname."

"Dimi's not your actual name?" Kyoya asked, even in the face of danger, he was always wanting to know information.

"You haven't told them?" the boy looked at Dimi then at the hosts. "Well well well! Let me introduce, Dimira- no Princess Dimiera Lamer!"

"Princess?" The host club asked.

Dimi's shoulders were shaking. "You bastard." She said, looking up, her left eye a bright red. "You fucking bastard!" She lunged towards him and tackled him to the ground.

They scuffled, but in the end Dimi felt a sharp pain in her stomach, something twisted and then was pulled out.

Standing up, she placed her hand over her stomach, feeling blood stain her uniform and wet her hand.

"Dimi! Are you alright?" Tamaki asked.

Dimi looked at him, her eyes filled with pain and tears. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I never told you." She whispered,moving her hand and feeling the wound heal.

"Did your wound just..."

Dimi nodded sadly. "I'll explain everything later." She whispered. "I have a bastard to beat." She looked at the man with anger flaming in her eyes. "You know, now that I look a t you, I recognize you. You're the one that started the fire."

"Ding ding, Princess."

"Don't call me that." Dimi snapped, she lifted up her uniform and grabbed a dagger that she always kept with her, lunging, she aimed a blow at him, watching as he dodged, landing on her feet, she quickly turned and kicked out, landing a blow on his ribs, she watched as he flung to the side, sliding back on the stage.

The two then lunged at each other, dagger clashing with dagger.

Smiling, Dimi pressed a button on the handle,and the blade grew, ending up touching his neck.

"You think That'll scare me?" He asked, easily pulling away and lunging again, getting a scrape on Dimi's neck. Dimi stumbled back, and looked at him, pulling out another dagger and making the other one decrease in size.

"Hey, guys, you think you can close your eyes for a minute?" She asked, looking back at them.

They all closed their eyes. And Dimi took a deep breath, lunging she aimed multiple blows towards him. Scraping his sides, neck, face. He only had one dagger so he could only block attacks coming from one side.

Dimi aimed a blow at his head, he blocked that, but swiftly, Dimi ran the other dagger across his neck, he tensed, coughing up blood and his eyes widening as he fell to the ground with a thud.

Breathing heavily, Dimi looked down at his body. He was still breathing, but Dimi could see that the wound would take a long time to heal. She checked to make sure the hosts eyes were closed and then raised her hand, sapping her fingers.

A black swirling portal opened in front of her. She had found the blockage.

-------------
Alright! Wow, this book is almost done, only one chapter left now!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this story!

-Sin

Oh, but I like this story.. I like it so very much~
-Onyx