Chapter 11

The scream alerted everyone on the beach, and everyone looked towards the boat, it was upturned, and four figures were splashing in the water, one of them grabbed another and started to swim back. Dimi stood up from her spot and ran to the shore line, seeing that it was Tamaki bringing in one of the girls that were on the boat with him.

Dimi felt instincts take over and she shed off her hoodie, leaving her in only some shorts and an undershirt. Running through the shallows, she dove into the water once she felt the ground start to drop. Swimming swiftly to the other two girls side, she grabbed one of them and guided her onto her back, then she grabbed the other one, holding her in her arms safely.

After she was holding them safely, she started to head back.

It was difficult, but Dimi managed to get to the shore, dragging her body, and the other girls onto the sand and coughing, taking deep breaths.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the dark sky, and felt an absence of bodies around her. Looking around, already recovering. "Where are all the girls."

"We sent them back to their lodges." Kyoya said.

Hikaru and Kaoru helped one of the girls up, walking away to most likely help her back to her lodge.

Dimi stood up, her clothes hanging down from her body, water dripping from her soaking hair. She looked at the other girl, and grabbed her hand, "Can you get up?" She asked the girl, who was still laying on the sand.

"I-I think so." She said softly. She tried to get up, only to fall back down.

Dimi held out her hand, "Here. Let me help you." She said.

The girl reached up and grabbed Dimi's hand. She leaned slightly on Dimi, obviously tired, and still recovering from shock.

"Here. Let me help you back to your lodge." Dimi said softly, a warm smile on her face. "You need to get warm before you end up getting sick."

"We don't want you getting sick too, Dimi." Kyoya said. "Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, could you two please escort her home?"

"Of course!" Honey exclaimed.

Mori walked over to the girl and picked her up, Dimi straightened, not having to support the girl anymore. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you later." She said, running her hand through her wet hair and smiling.

The girl looked at Dimi with wide eyes, a blush appearing on her cheeks and she nodded weakly.

Dimi watched as Mori started to walk away, Honey right next to him.

"We should get you warmed up." Kyoya said, looking at Dimi. "We don't want you getting sick either. Besides, Haruhi is already there, we don't want to keep her waiting there alone for too long."

Dimi looked at him. "I'll be fine. I have a strong immune system, I don't get sick." It was true, she didn't get human sicknesses. Though she has been sick before. Those were not fun times for her.

Kyoya looked at her, analyzing her. "Better to be safe than sorry."

Dimi looked at him, slightly annoyed. "Fine." She said.

"Hey Dimi, are those bandages?" Tamaki asked, concern in his voice.

Dimi looked down, seeing the bandages she usually kept wrapped around her torso and shoulder were showing, her tank top was hanging lower than usual due to the water it was soaking up. "Yes. They are. And they're none of your business, Tamaki." Dimi said, her voice slightly defensive.

Tamaki looked at Dimi, a little taken aback. "Dimi...?"

Dimi turned away from him and started to walk away, not giving him an answer. She headed towards Kyoya's lodge, it wasn't too far, and she knew the door was unlocked, since Haruhi was already there.

She walked inside the lodge and past Haruhi, she went into one of the guest rooms that she put her bags in, grabbing one of them she placed it on the bed and unzipped it, taking out some spare bandages. The ones she had on were useless now.

Sliding off her tank top, she hung it up to let it dry. Going in front of a mirror, she started to unwrap the bandages. She dried herself off and looked in the mirror. The body she was looking at looked normal, well, besides the large burn scar covering pretty much her whole chest, reaching up to her shoulder, stopping just as it curled to the the back of it. In the middle, was the worst of the scar, the darkest part.

A ways away, she heard Tamaki and Kyoya walking into the lodge, their voices snapping her out of her trance. Quickly, she started to wrap up the bandages, when she heard the door start to open behind her. She quickly looked behind her, seeing Tamaki staring at her with wide eyes, towel in hand.

"Tamaki! Get out!" She screeched, a her cheeks reddening as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sorry!" Tamaki exclaimed his face as red as a tomato, shutting the door as fast as he could.

Dimi looked back to the mirror, quickly wrapping up her torso and shoulder. She looked at herself in the mirror, making sure all of the scar was covered up. She grabbed an oversized t-shirt and slipped it over herself. Taking off of ocean water soaked pants, she slid on some sweat pants.

She took a breath, and looked towards the door. She knew Tamaki was on the other side of it. Walked towards it, she grabbed the handle. "Now or Never." She muttered, turning the handle, and pushing the door open.

_____________
Hey everyone! I'm going to be taking a small Haitus. I will still be on, so I will try to respond to comments, and comment on book I'm reading, but I will not be uploading any chapters. Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger on this book but, I need to take a break from uploading so I can catch up with chapters for this book, the Twelve Forgotten Zodiacs, and working on some chapters for the next book of The Song of Roses, and I'm getting stressed and wanting to rush chapters.

Sorry about this everyone!

-Sin