Chapter 23

After the hosts decided they would be at staying at Dimi's for the night, Dimi and Simion started to prepare things in the biggest room in the apartment, the living room. The moved the TV closer to the wall, along with the coffin table, grabbing blankets from the bed and closet, they placed enough for the floor to be covered as well as some for everyone to be covered. They grabbed a couple pillows and gave one to each of the hosts.

"Alright, this'll have to work out for tonight." Dimi stated after everything was done. "Anyways, it's only 6:00, so we have some time until we have to get to sleep. What do people want to do?"

"Why don't we head to the commoner's mall?" Tamaki asked.

"It's a bit to late for that, Tamaki-senpai." Haruhi stated, sitting on the blankets.

"Yeah, the shops would be getting ready to close by now." Dimi stated calmly. "I've never really had many sleepovers-"

"Hey Dimi, Why do you own a sword?" Hikaru asked, picking up a white colored sword with wings on the hilt. A sword that Dimi made herself.

"U-uh, It's a fake." She said, "I thought it... Looked... Cool?"

"It doesn't look fake to me." Kyoya said, grabbing it and inspecting it closely.

Hikaru and Kaoru looked through Dimi's bag of weapons.

"Woah!" Hikaru exclaimed,

"It's full of weapons!" Kaoru stated, pulling out some scissors. "Why are these in here?"

Dimi grabbed the scissors from him, placing them back into the bag. "Alright, I think you two have done enough snooping for now." She stated as she zipped up the bag and placed it in her room while closing the door.

"Alright-" she started as she turned around, seeing that now all the hosts were snooping around her apartment, even Kyoya was partaking in the snooping. Haruhi was the only one still sitting at the table.

"Why is there a 6 pack of beer here?" Tamaki asked, holding up the case.

"Oh! Look at this, Usa-chan!" Honey exclaimed, picking up a bottle of wine that Dimi got around a thousand years ago.

"Wow!" The twins exclaimed, looking through Dimi's sketchbook, "We knew you were good, but we didn't know you were this good!"

"What's this?" Kyoya asked, picking up the money pouch. "It looks like it was quite expensive. How did you afford it?"

Dimi walked up to him and snatched the bag out of his hands. "For your information I got it as a gift." She said simply. Then she took a deep breath and turned to the others who were snooping around. "Alright, everyone better stop snooping around my house unless they want their asses kicked." She said in a commanding tone. "Tamaki, put the beer down, Honey, Please put the bottle of wine down, Hikaru, Kaoru, put my sketchbook down and don't touch it ever again."

Everyone moved to the middle of the room, sitting in a small circle like nothing ever happened.

"If I may ask, why do you have alcoholic beverages in your apartment, if I'm correct, you two are still minors."

Dimi and Simion glanced at each other, "Well, we've gotten them from family friends, most of them were gifts. Though the beer Simion somehow convinced the cashier to pay for it themselves." She sighed, "Like I said before, I tried to get him to stop. Idiot won't listen to me though."

"Well, do you know what else we can do?" Hikaru asked, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting board."

Dimi thought for a moment, then an idea came to her, "Why don't we play truth or dare?" She asked.

The hosts glance at each other, nodding in agreement.

"Alright, sounds fun!" Tamaki exclaimed, "Host Club Truth or Dare!"