Chapter 31

Dimi walked over to the hosts and started to untie them.

"You can open your eyes now." Dimi said once they were free.

They all blinked opened their eyes, all of them looking at the boy's body.

"Is he... You know...?" Hikaru asked, looking at him with horror filled eyes.

"No. The wound deep, but he's going to survive." Dimi said, tired out. "Hey guys. I don't know how to say this, but... Simion and I will be leaving soon."

"Leaving? Where are you going? Can we visit you?" Tamaki asked, looking at Dimi.

Dimi shook her head. "No. You... Won't be able to go where we're going."

"Are you going to your kingdom?" Haruhi asked softly.

Dimi looked at Haruhi and smiled softly. "I'm not ready to rule a kingdom just yet. Maybe in the next couple thousand years..."

"So never?" Kyoya asked.

"No. Not never. You see, I'm not human."

"You're not human?" The twins asked.

"That explains why you healed so quickly." Kyoya stated, seeming to be deep in thought.

"If you're not human, what are you? A robot?" Honey asked.

"I'm what most people call a Jumper, I can jump from different dimensions as I please. When I stumbled here, I wasn't able to leave. So, I decided to blend in, go to school, act... Normal, until I could leave. I never really expected to grow attached to you guys. Or anyone in general."

"You say you can open portals." Hikaru stated, leaning closer to Dimi.

"Prove it." Kaoru said, also leaning in closer.

Dimi looked at them, "Alright." She said, snapping her fingers, a portal opened beside her, and one opened beside Hikaru's head. She moved her arm through the portal and patted Hikaru's head, moving her hand out and closing it. "Enough proof."

"Oh my god, you're a..." Hikaru started.

"Don't finish that sentence." Dimi interrupted. She smiled slightly. "I've spent enough time in this dimension." She walked over to her backpack and grabbed her almost complete sketchbook. Opening to a blank page, she wrote something down and handed to Kyoya. "A parting gift." She said, "I trust you to keep it safe." She smiled. "Who knows, maybe I'll visit you."

Kyoya looked at her. His eyes softening just slightly.

"Well, why don't we head out of here?" Dimi asked.

"What about the body?" Mori asked, surprising the club.

Dimi looked at Him, "He'll wake up in a few days, nobody will come in here." She jumped off the stage and started to walk outside.

Once out, Simion embraced her.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered.

"I wouldn't die on you." Dimi muttered.

"Of course not." He said, a smile on his face. "I wouldn't allow you too."

The two pulled away and Dimi glanced at Simion. "It's time to leave."

Simion looked at her, then towards the host club. "Well, I might of had a short time here. But... It was a pleasure spending time with you guys." He said, his eyes shining with sorrow.

"Well, maybe we'll be in contact." Kyoya said, glancing at Dimi.

Dimi nodded, with a smile. "Let's collect our stuff, alright, Simi?" She asked.

Simion nodded and Dimi opened a portal.

"Well, we might meet again." Dimi said with a smile.

"Bye, Di-chan!" Honey exclaimed, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I'll miss you, Honey." Dimi said, feeling as her eyes started to water, she watched as most of the host club broke out into tears. Kyoya just looked at Dimi with a small sad smile on his face.

Turning, Dimi stepped through the portal, stepping down on the wood of the apartment.

Gathering their stuff, Dimi and Simion made it look as if almost nobody had been there, only leaving the furniture that Dimi had bought.

Slipping on a hoodie over her uniform, she glanced at Simion. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Simion nodded and opened a portal. "Let's go."

The two teens stepped through the portal, and stepped out onto a flowery field, a salty breeze hitting their skin as they looked an ocean, a stone sculpture carved into the cliff side, with a house built into it.

Suddenly, Dimi's phone buzzed, and she turned it on.

Kyoya: I'll see you soon.

Dimi smiled and placed her phone away. "Well. I guess it's time for a new adventure."

-------------
And it's done!! Woo!

So, I hope you all like this book! I Like this one more than the old one.

-Sin

Well, I've read both. I do agree that this one is better written... I shall see you readers in your next story...

-Onyx