Chapter 26

The next morning, Dimi woke up to the sun shining in her face. Yawning, she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Standing up, she saw that everyone else was still asleep.

Getting up, she walked over to the kitchen, got out a pan and some pancake mix, starting to make breakfast.

A couple minutes after she poured the batter to make the first pancake, she heard some rustling behind her, and a familiar groan.

"Mornin' Princess." Simion muttered, wrapping his arms around Dimi. "Whatcha makin'?"

"Pancakes." Dimi responded simply.

"Syrup?"

"Yep."

"Whipped cream?"

"Of course."

"Strawberries?"

"How could you not have those?" Dimi asked, she looked up at Simion, "Mind getting those things out, and the butter."

Simion nodded, removing his arms from around Dimi, "Plates too?" He asked.

Dimi just nodded, flipping the pancake.

Soon the whole batch was finished, and most of the Host club had woken up, smelling the food being cooked.

Tamaki walked into the room, as energetic as always. "Is my precious daughter making us breakfast?" He asked, sparkles surrounding him.

"Yes, there's already some freshly made ones on the table, along with some toppings. It might not be a rich kid feast, but it's something."

"It's wonderful!" Tamaki exclaimed, already eating.

Dimi sweatdropped a bit, but she didn't have time to say anything else due to three more people entering the room.

"Morning boss." Two of the people said, sitting down, both of them yawning sleepily.

"Morning everyone." Haruhi said, "Oh, Dimi, would you like me to help you with anything."

"It's very kind of you to offer." Dimi said, turning with a plate full of pancakes, "Though I'm afraid I've finished with everything. I'll go wake the others up."

Tamaki and the twins almost spit out their food. "No!" They all exclaimed.

Dimi looked at them with a slightly confused look on her face. "Why not?" She asked, already at the entryway to the other room.

"They both have AB type blood." Hikaru explained.

"Both who? There are three people in there." Dimi asked flatly.

"Honey-senpai and Kyoya-senpai." Kaoru answered in a hushed voice.

Dimi just rolled her eyes, "How bad could it be?" She asked, walking in despite their protests.

She started with Mori, who was the closest to her. He was easy to wake, a simple nudge got him up.

"There are pancakes in the kitchen." Dimi said, "I'll wake the others."

"No." Mori said, "I'll wake Mitsukuni."

Dimi shook her head and led him towards the kitchen, "Don't worry, I got it." Despite Mori's protests, she turned back into the room and knelt beside Honey, she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Honey, it's time to wake up." She said quietly. He didn't move an inch, so Dimi nudged him again, this time a little harder. This caused a small reaction, Honey tensed up and moved quickly, though Dimi managed to get away before he could land a blow on her. He was fast, she had to admit, but she was faster.