Chapter 10

"A bonfire party?" Dimi asked, looking at the overly excited Tamki.

It had been a couple days since Dimi had joined the Host Club and become a full fledged host, and now she was sitting in the music room, listening to Tamaki ramble on about having the Host club throw a bonfire party on one of Kyoya's private beaches.

Dimi already knew this would be a bad idea, not only because fire terrified her greatly, but, she didn't trust Tamaki, scratch that, pretty much half of the host club around fire.

"I don't think I can make it." Dimi said.

"Why, are you doing something this weekend, Mr. Kisaki?" Kyoya said, looking at Dimi with a knowing look. Dimi sighed, she knew that he knew she had nothing this weekend.

"N-No..." She muttered.

"Then you can come!" Tamaki exclaimed, walking over and wrapping his arm over her shoulders. "It's going to be great!"

Dimi looked at Kyoya through narrowed eyes, glaring daggers at him while he wrote in his black notebook. She looked away and sighed. "Well, guess I'm going." She muttered.

"Come on, then, we have some planning to do!" Tamaki exclaimed, spinning and dragging Dimi along with him.

The next days past by quickly, and Dimi found herself standing on a beach, watching the others pile up som wood for the bonfire.

"Why was I dragged along?" Dimi asked, mostly to herself.

"I ask myself that every time they do something like this." Haruhi said.

"They probably want to just see you in a bathing suit." Dimi said, in the few days she's been with the host club, Dimi has found out that Haruhi was a girl, her situation was explained to her. Haruhi was in dept to the Host Club since she broke a vase near the beginning of the year.

Surprisingly, most of the host club hasn't discovered Dimi's actual gender yet. Though she was positive Kyoya and the twins knew, she expected the others to find out soon enough, she watched as the twins dragged a boat to the shoreline.

"What's the boat for?" She asked.

"Tamaki thought that the girls would love a romantic boat ride with the king. It's safe, there will be someone on shore holding the rope so the boat doesn't drift off."

"That's good." Dimi said. Then she took a breath. "Hey Kyoya. You think I could get a spot that isn't too close to the bonfire? I don't want to be roasting all night long."

Kyoya looked at her, "None of the spots will be too close to the Bon fire, we don't want to risk any of the girls getting hurt."

Dimi stifled a sigh of relief. If she didn't look at the fire that much, she should be fine. "Alright."

"Now you two should get ready." Kyoya said. "The girls will be arriving any moment now."

And in the next few minutes, as the sun was starting to set, girls started to arrive, all chattering happily. Some sat down in front of some hosts, while a majority went to stand in line for the romantic boat ride with Tamaki, the twins threw torches onto the bonfire, the pile of wood bursting into flame.

Quickly turning away from it, Dimi turned her attention to the girls, keeping her back to the fire.

"This is so romantic Dimi!" One of the girls exclaimed. "With you sitting in front of the fire like that, it makes you seem godly!"

The three girls agreed.

"Well, thank you ladies." Dimi said, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, then she closed her eyes slightly, looking at the girls through narrowed eyes.. "But with the beautiful sunset behind you, it makes you all look like you're beyond goddesses."

The girls blushed even more, squealing. Dimi kept the deadpan expression from her face, these girls fell for the stupidest lines.

As the sky got darker, the main source of light became the bonfire, the flickering flames still raging behind Dimi.
Everything was going smoothly. Until Dimi heard screams coming from the ocean.