Chapter 28

The next day, Dimi and Simion headed to school, acting as if nothing was wrong, they both walked to their separate classrooms and waited as the class started.

The day went by as usual, until the lunch bell rung. Dimi got out of her seat and walked down the hall, heading to Simion's classroom, she was minding her own business when she felt a pair of hands grab onto her and push her towards the window.

"H-Hey, wait-" She exclaimed loudly as the window got closer, only to feel her body be pushed completely and broke glass scraped her uniform and face, air flowing through her hair as she fell from the top floor of the school, the ground getting closer and closer by the second.

"Dimi!" Someone exclaimed from both the broken window and the ground.

Dimi knew this wouldn't look good, but she also knew she would survive this, despite the pain she was about to face, closing her eyes, she braced herself.

The impact came and pain filled her body, making her cry out and cough up blood. The pain washed away only a couple minutes after that, and she opened her eyes, seeing the host club looking down at her with worry on their faces.

"Dimi! Don't move, Kyoya's already called for a hospital!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Don't worry about me." Dimi said softly, "I'll be fine."

"You fell from the top floor, Di-chan!" Honey exclaimed with tears falling Down his face. "You're laying a pool of blood!"

Dimi looked away from them at up to the sky, her face falling, "It just looks bad." She said quietly, "It's just some broken bones and some scrapes, I'll heal in no time."

"Alright, everyone, stop crowding her!" Simion exclaimed, pushing through and picking Dimi up carefully, "Give her room to breathe."

The hosts backed away slightly, and Dimi closed her eyes, until she heard sirens.

The next half hour was a blur of shouting and Dimi being moved, soon, she was laying a hospital bed, watching as the nurses bustled around her.

"That's strange." One of the nurses muttered, looking a the heart rate monitor, which was making a long beeping noise and dead linening.

Dimi didn't find it strange, the only reason she didn't like hospitals because everyone there fussed over her pulse, or lack thereof.

Her heart beat faster than a normal human's pumping blood at inhumane speeds, one of the reasons she could heal so quickly.

"Well, it's obviously a machine error." Dimi said, looking at the nurse, "I'm alive and well." She said.

"And how you are is a mystery." The nurse muttered, obviously mot meaning for Dimi to hear her.

Dimi just sighed. Hospitals were a drag, she hated sitting around all all day, she wanted to be out in the open, she was pretty much completely healed, except for some broken ribs, and she could tell that even they were almost healed.

"Miss Kisaki?" Another nurse asked, standing in the doorway and the other nurse tried to 'fix' the heart monitor. "You have some visitors."

"Alright, bring them in." Dimi sighed, knowing exactly who it was.

The host club entered, Tamaki rushing up to her and almost grabbing her in one of his usual strangle hugs, only to be stopped by Mori.

"She's hurt, don't do that." He said calmly, then looked at Dimi, "You feel okay?"

"Yeah." Dimi said, "Honestly, I feel good enough to leave tonight." Dimi said, reaching her arms up in a stretch, only feeling a slight ache from her ribs.

"You fell from a third story building onto hard concrete." Kyoya said, "I see no way you could be fine."

"And I see no way you could be a human, but we can't both see everything." Dimi retorted with a blank expression on her face.

Kyoya sent a glare her way, his eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Dimi just sighed and moved, dangling her legs over the side of the hospital bed. "You're too uptight, Kyo." She said, "I know you just want to make sure everyone in the host club is alright, and I need you to trust me that I'm fine. I've been through worse." Slipping off the bed, she landed on her feet, becoming serious. "Though I need to figure out who pushed me out that window." She slipped on a jacket and headed past the host club, who were all still in shock.

"You really think that was smart?" Someone asked, causing Dimi to look to the side and see Simion leaning just outside the door with a bottle of beer in his hand,

"I don't care if I freak them out. If my gut feeling is true, we might be leaving this dimension soon."