chapter 5: everything changes

Lyrics P.O.V

  OMG!!!! im having soooo much fun hanging out with jayy, Hes super sweet and uber adorable. And the best part is I think hes been flirting with me this entire time. But why would he like me? Im not really all that interesting and he is waaay to gorgeous for me. I am shocked out of my deep thoughts when Jayy said my name. Hey Lyric!!! What? its time for the show, and you get to stand back stage and watch us. My entire face lit up, That means Ill get to look at your ass the entire show right? he just kinda stood there stunned and he leaned in to whisper something in my ear but kissed my neck instead and ran on stage. I loved watching him dance, it was the funnest thing to watch him do, well that and his hula hooping, god I could watch him do that all day long. as he walked back to get his hula hoop I recieved a wink and that amazing seductive smile of his. As they continued to perform I could just melt at the sound of jayys voice. Then I got to thinking about when jayy was in that the infernal doll factory group, ooohhhh yah i was going to do some major teasing. I was freaked when i seen sparks fly but that was just jayy doing that saw on his crotch routine he always does at these shows.

   the show was finally over and when jayy and dahvie walked off stage jayy came and gave me a huge sweaty hug and picked me up again and threw me over his other shoulder so I couldnt grab that whip again. I laughed, just because I cant reach the whip this time dosnt mean I cant pinch your ass.He chuckeled and said fine go ahead that just means to only be fair I get to pinch your ass later on. I thought about it for a minute and decided not to pinch him. ggrrrr fine you win, Darn he said, I was hopeing to get the chance to pinch that fine ass of yours. I let out a big laugh, my ass isnt that great. All of a sudden i felt someone hit my ass and i yelled out, jayy and Dahvie were laughing, yes you do, jayy said, or else I wouldnt do this, and he hit my ass again. You little turd stop it! Nah, I dont want to, So he hit me again, he laughed and I did to but not until i smacked his ass even harder, thats when he collapsed and I was finally free, I ran to there signing table. Jayy llaughed, hahaha you have no where to run now. Wait we are even now, you spanked me several times, i only got you once. so technically we arnt even but ill let it slide, mostly because your stronger than me and you hit harder. Oh i do he said? he laughed and sat down in his chair. I sneaked up behind him but it didnt work, he turned around real quick and caught me. Darn it Jayy your no fun, I just sat in the dirt and sulked. The signing was finally over. I was still fake sulking in the dirt. AAAAWWW poor lyric cant scare me, awww poor baby. Ill proor baby you I replied.

   Hey lyric, Dahvie yelled real quick, WHAT i yelled jokingly back. How would you like to come on tour bus with us for the remainder of the year? AAHHHHH I would love to!!!!!! Calm down chicka, on one condition, you have to be our merch girl and since you are so good at make up when we do our album photo shoots or a music video you can help us out. AGGREED!!!!! i ran up and huged Dahvie and I jumped on jayy and gave him a hudge hug. Jayys face lit up when I finally got the courage to kiss him right on the lips, and his lips tasted just as good as I thought they would. When I finally let him up he looked at me with a smile, wow your lips taste AMAZING!!! I smiled and punched him in the arm, he yelped but I knew he didnt feel anything.

   Jayy drove me to my house to get more of my clothes. I looked at him, shame, I enjoyed wearing your clothes, they smell amazing. He laughed, thanks its my natural musk. When we got to my apartment door i opened it and went in. I quickly got my clothes and a few pairs of shoes and my own make up. I also grabbed my back of special fx make up too. HOLY SHIT I heard jayy yell as he entered my closet. What i yelled. Jayy picked up my corsets, you would look super hot in this, you should always wear these, make your boobs look hot. I just smiled and grabbed them all and put them in my bag. He even comentd on my bras and underwear. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. He was about to go through wat was my sexy sleepwear I had just incase I would ever meet some one. I quickly slapped his hand playfully nope nope nope not for you to see. He smiled, oooo is this you sexy sleepwear drawer? I smiled and said it just might be. I wanna see he said with that seductive smile I love sooo much. No, i smacked his hand again, he just kinda sat on my bed and play pouted, fine you can finish packing yourself, I walked over to him and got realy close to his ear and said fine i will, and befor i could walk off he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto my bed, he wrapped his long arms around my small waist so i couldnt get up, I was suprised but really glad he did that. I smiled and we just layed there for a few minutes before he leaned into my ear and asked me the most amazing question ever. Will you be mine? I smiled and turned to face him, but I thought I already was yours, you know when i jumped on you and i kissed you, or when you jumped on my and we almost kissed but dahvie thought we were fixing to rip our clothes off in the open.