chapter 13: big suprise

Jayys P.O.V

   I woke up to a loud crash of thunder and i could see the sky light up with lightening, thats when lyrics screamed. Its ok babe, i said holding her, its only a thunder storm, dont worry. I know, she said with a smile, i like to watch them but im also scared to death of them. She got up and opened our room door to go into the living room to sit on the couch and look out the big winow on  thebus. I got up and followed her. She was sitting on the couch look out the window, she was staring out the window just mesmerized by the lightening. We heard a big clash of lightening and she jumped, but relaxed when she relized i was standing behind her. Holy shit!!! babe, she said excitedly, this is amazing. I know i said, i love to just sit and watch them too. Then we heard it start to rain, Lyric turned to me and smiled, hey wanna go out and run in the rain? she asked. Oh heck no, i said, its lightening like crazy out there and if anyone got struck by lightening it be me. Oh ok, she said kinda sad, Dont worry babe, i said, next time it rains and not lightening i will go outside with you, deal? i asked, ok fine deal, she said. I looked at the clock on the microwave and it was only 3:30am, and neither one of us is sleepy, dahvie and jeffree are still asleep, and i have no idea how they could still be asleep with all of this weather going on.

    We decide to make some popcorn and watch white chicks, OMG i looove this movie, she has never seen it, that has to be a crime right? i mean who hasnt seen this movie? We go to sit on the couch with the popcorn. Hey babe, i whispered into her ear, yes she said real quiet so we wouldnt wake anyone up, guess what, I said, what she replied. I love you, I said giving her a quick kiss on the side of the neck. AAWWW i love you too babe, she said and cuddeled into me while we sat and watched the movie.

Lyrics P.O.V

    OMG this movie is hilarious, i cant believe i havent seen it, me and jayy were both laying on the couch, on the bus in that living room, he was laying behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was warm and comfy. Jayy had done fallen asleep and the movie wasnt even half over, when the movie was over i got up to turn the tv off but jayy pulled me in closer so i couldnt get up, Babe, i have to turn off the tv, i said, noooo, stay with me, he said in that amazing sexy sleepy sounding voice. We both just fell asleep on the couch.

    We woke up to laughing and giggeles, and the smell of bacon and pancakes. I opened my eyes and there was Dahvie on the other side of the room fixing to antique us both. Oh heck!!! Dahvie yelled, no fair, i was fixing to antique yall, grrrr yall are no fun. I got up and stole a piece of bacon off the plate jeffree had already made. I sat back down on the couch just as jayy was getting up. Good morning beautiful he said kissing me. Hey babe, good morning I said. He hugged me then he stole my piece of bacon. Hey Dahvie yelled, She needs to eat, you know since she is eating for two now!!! Jayys eyes got so big around and i though he was going to choke on the piece of bacon he had in his mouth. WHAT!!!!!! jayy yelled, you're PREGNANT!??!!?? NO, im not, i said in a hateful tone toward Dahvie, i cant get pregnant, i had an accident a long time ago and it caused me to not beable to have kids, and i dont want them anyway. Jayy relaxed, you ass whole, he said toward dahvie, you bout gave me a heart attack. I know, dahvie said laughing, I knew it scare you thats why i did it. Me and jayy just flipped him off in unison. Me and jayy got up and walked to our room to get some day clothes on.

    Hey lyric? Jayy said in a serious tone, Yes babe? i said. You really cant get pregnant? he asked. No, i cant, i was in a car accident when i was 18 and i had some internal injuries that caused me not to beable to have kids. But i really dont want kids in the future, Do you? i asked him. No, not really he said, raising kids just isnt my thing. Oh good, i breathed in relief, i was scared you would want them one day, and you would find out i couldnt have them and you would leave me, i said with a sad look on my face. Jayy walked over to me and held me close, I would never leave you for such a stupid reason, if we wanted kids in the future, only if, we would find a way, I love you and nothing will change that. He bent down and gave me a kiss, he looked up and looked into my eyes and smiled, that just means we dont have to worry about using a condom, he smiled devilishly, i smiled and kissed his amazing lips, thats right, i thought, crap i wish i would have thought to tell you earlier. We finished getting dressed and went back into the livingroom to eat some breakfast.

    We all just kinda hung out in the bus that day, playing video games and watching movies. It was finally time to start setting up for the show, me and a few of the bands crew set up the merch table, i looked up to watch jayy get ready for the show, it was fun watching him enjoy what he does, i can tell he enjoys it alot. I went back to unpacking the merch and everything, i felt two arms come around my waist, hey babe, i heard a familiar sexy voice in my ear, i smiled, hey i said back, you ready for the show tonight, Jayy said sounding like he was up to now good, why yes i am i guess, are you I asked. Oh hell hes i am, i have a suprise for you, he said sounding really excited and nervous at the same time, wait i said thinking to myself, jayy dont get nervous, what is he up to? He leaned into my neck and gave me a kiss before taking off backstage to finish getting ready.

    It had been a good hour and the show had finally started, through the first few songs i was wondering what he ment by a suprise, what was he talking about? i stood there thinking to myself as i watched the love of my life on stage. I was shooken out of my thoughts when i heard jayy say my name on stage, LYRIC!! he said, can you please  come up here babe? i got someone to watch the table for me and i went to stand by him. He introduced me, Hey guys, this is the love of my life and her name is lyric, she is a major part of my life and we have been together for almost a year now, i love her with all of my heart and would die for her, and i am going to sing this song for her, the crowd went crazy, i was suprised when lovestruck started to play, my eyes filled with tears again, he knew i loved this song and it was one of my favorites. as the song ended he gave me a kiss and did something i wasnt expecting. Lyric, Babe, he said, kinda shakey as he got down on both knees and smiled that lovely smile i am in love with, He pulled out a little box and opened it, will you marry me?

Authors note, ooooooooo what a way to end this chapter hahahahaha what will lyric say? well this is a cliff hanger and youll have to find out next chapter.