chapter 9: PARTY ON!!!!!

Lyrics P.O.V

   The sun had woken me up from a sleep that seemed to have held me for ages. I was really sore, but smiled and blushed thinking about last night. I carefully turned to jayy to find him still asleep. I loved watching him sleep, he looked so peaceful. I could hear his steady breathing. I thought about leaning over and giving him a kiss but i didnt want to wake him up, So I just rolled back over and listened to the sound of his steady breathing. A few minutes later I could feel him stirring to stand up, I quickly rolled over so I could lay on him so he wouldnt get up, he seemed confused but quickly smiled when he relized it was me and I was awake. Well good morning beautiful, he said, How are you doing? a little sore. His facial expression changed from a sleepy smile to worry, oh im so sorry babe, was I too rough? he sounded worried. No im fine babe, i just need some healing time and Ill be fine, hhmmm maybe a hot, steamy shower will help, I said as I kissed his neck a few times. He smiled, it just might, he said with a sleepy seductive smile which was icredibaly sexy. 

   We were just laying there, noy asleep but just listening to each others calm breathing. All of a sudden Dahvie busted through the door and before we could even turn and look at him he antiqued us both. We both sat up and whiped the baby powder from our eyes. WHAT THE HELL? we both yelled at once. Yall were the last ones asleep, so hahaha, now get yalls naked asses up, we are going shopping!!! what for? I asked, sounding pissed. We are partying tonight so we need alcohol and candy!! tons and tons of candy. then he turned around and shut the door behind him. Good morning, jayy said sounding full awake now. I laughed good morning, not caring that we covered in white powder, I layed back on him and kissed him, I started to kiss him when dahvie knocked on the door, come on Lyric, no time for a morning blow job, we need ALCOHOL, so get yalls asses up and shower. I jumped in my shower and jayy went down the hall, It took forever to get the baby powder out of my hair but I finally washed it all out and got out of the shower, I could hear jayy, he was already done and back in our room. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my pink and blue bra and matching underware, What? I said with enthusiam behind my voice as jayy was slowly watching me licking his lips and smiling devilshly. Nothing, I just love those curves, I smiled and pulled on a pair of short shorts and a tight tank top, then put on a pair of flip flops.

   Me and jayy ran down stairs and in a matter of seconds we were pushed out the door and into jayys car. We arrived at the liquor store. Dahvie grabbed like 5 casses of beer and 10 bottles of jack daniels. DAMN dahvie! do you have enough jack now? I asked a little concerned. this is going to be one hell of a party, so we need lots of alchohol. We paid for the stuff and raced over to the candy store. I bursted into that store like a bat outta hell. I grabbed like 5 bags of twizzelers, i knew they were jayys favorite. and dahvie just grabbed random bags of candy and we paid and went back to the house. By the time we got everything set up a few people showed up and it was already like 9pm. Dahvie had opened the first bottle of jack and drank like a quarter of it in the first drank, I grabbed it from him and drank it about half way. Jayy looked at me stunned. I just smiled and handed it to him and winked.

   after a few jack bottles later we had tore into the candy, I layed out a bowl full of twizzlers and jayy instantly jumped and grabbed the bowl and ran, I darted after him and I chased him for a few minutes when I got the smart idea to go the opposite side and meet him because the stupid idiot was so drunk he didnt know I had turned around and ran smack into him. I grabbed the candy and stuffed it in my shirt and ran. Dont think I wont reach my hand down your shirt and get them, he smiled, oh yah? why dont you try, I laughed evily. OK!! he said smileing. He darted toward me and I ran hideing behind the couch, AAAHHH!! HELP!!!! hes going to eat my twizzlers out of my bra, aaaahhhhh!!!!! Dahvie and sally just layed there and laughed themselves almost to death, NOPE!!! dahvie said, hes your Boyfriend, you control him. JAYY stop, i laughed, he had done caught me and stole my twizzlers. I was digging one out of my shirt when he walked up to me and pushed me against the wall, he kissed me on the neck and slowly moved his hand up my shirt to grab the other twizzlers, he smiled, hahahaha I got it he yelled. he took off danceing, like there was any music. HOLY CRAP I said, we need music. Jayy ran over to the IPOD stand and blasted some of their favorite songs from the epic album, When sexting came on we all went crazy and started to randomly dance. Jayy walked up to me, How come you never sext me? he said with a pouty face, Because I said, I dont have to when we have actually had sex you goof ball, He bent his head down, im not a goof ball, he said sadly, you're a meanie and he ran to the other side of the room. I ran to him, im sorry babe, ill sext you one day, im sure, he smiled, yaaaaay im glad, he said goofy. I leaned into his ear, hey we should put on a good beat, and you should do you amazingly sexy hip dance thing for me, why should I? he said trying to be cute, but with both of us drunk off our asses it was really funny, i leaned in, because its sexy and I love to watch you. He thought about it, only if you do it for me, I cant- he inturpted me, ive seen you and felt your hips move, trust me you can move better than me, and plus itll be lots of fun. I said hhmmm ok, and just as I got up, we both tripped over both our feet and fell to the ground, I landed on him and he let out a grunt. HEY!!!! we heard from the couch, if yall are going to do that stuff please go to your own room and not make us watch, we smiled and go up almost falling again, we had to brace eachother as we walked over the where the music was at. We chose the song last dance, as the music started we slipped behind me and we started to move to the music, I was trying to match his hip movements, but it was tuff, my head was so high in the sky right now, so we just said fuck it, we just danced randomly and we were grinding up on eachother. AAAHHHHH ITS FCKING SUGARRUSH i screamed, I was singing, badly i might say, i was so drunk and i was off key so bad, and I was walking toward jayy, swinging my hips to the beat, when I got there I was whispering the words in his ear and exagerated the words sugar lips.

    After a few hours dahvie and sally were passed out on the couch. Jayy grabbed my hand and we both struggeled to get up the stairs. when we finally got up the stairs, he picked me up over his shoulder, where of course to remind him of our first time meeting I smacked his ass, he yelled, ooowww why did you do that he asked, because I wanted to, i smiled, he laughed, well it really turns me on, almost anything turns you on when your drunk jayy, he laughed in aggrement. He tossed me into bed and he took of his shirt and his pants and climbed into bed in only his boxers, I took off my shirt and pants too, i left on my bra and panties. Wait jayy, im still really sore from last night, he hung his head, oh, ok babe, we can wait till later, i smiled thanks babe, but dont get me wrong, drunk loud and rough sex with your sounds like alot of fun I said seductivly but im waaay to sore, he looked up at me again and smiled, its later, how bout now? I smiled and gave him a long and passionate kiss and I rolled over on top of him and he wrapped his hands around my hips, DAMN girl, he said, I cant get enough of your curves, or you ass, I love your ass, he said with a smile. bent down and started to kiss him, I started at his lips and slowly worked my way down his neck, he grunted as I bit the side of his neck, I smiled and worked my way down his collar bone and kissed him across his collar bone and worked my way down them middle of his chest, he smiled, he knew where I was going.   I continued down to his stomach and licked his ribs, he was even more tickelish when he was drunk and bursted out laughing, I smiled and traced my finger along the edge of the waistband of his boxers, I looked up at him with a smile, I when i took of his boxers i threw them to the side, i returned faceing him, I kissed his incredable length, then it clicked, no wonder why I was sore, I wen back to what I was doing, I game him his own pleasure for about 10 minutes and started kissing up his length again and then returned to his body, I slowly kissed his stomach all the way up to his neck again. He rolled over on top of me, and he reached his hand behind me and unsnapped my bra, he threw it to the side and started to kiss my bare chest. After about 30 more minutes he colapsed beside me and we both fell asleep.

   Jayys P.O.V

   It was that Damn sun that peeked through the window that woke me up, ugggg I hate mornings, I turned to look and the clock and it was 2pm, oh ok or i hate it when i wake up with a hangover, I turned to see my love asleep with the sheets outlineing her beautiflul figure. I bent down to kiss her, she opened her eyes and gladly accepted my good morning kiss. Hey babe, she said, how did you sleep? I slept great I said. She smiled. So did my compromise work for you last night she askes, OH yes it did I said, Good she answered back, Trust me I wanted to too, but I was so freaking sore, I wouldnt beable to enjoy it. I bent down with an apologetic face, Im so sorry i made you so sore babe, I was trying to be gentle, I swear, do you forgive me? I asked anxiously. She thought, Of course, I will always forgive you, and I told you, even though im sore I still enjoyed it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

so what do ya'll think of the book so far? I hope im not getting to carried away with the sex parts, im trying to hold back on those. this is not a book full of sex i promise, i just wanted to show the love between the characters. i promise they will leave the house on tour soon, and other things not involving then in bed will happed i promise.

please comment and let me know how im doing, thanks :D or if you have any ideas that are adorable for the story.