chapter 12

Lyrics P.O.V

   I woke up to see jayy stil asleep by my side. I got up and threw on a tshirt and a pair of my fuzzy short shorts. I slide our bedroom door open realy slow so I wouldnt wake jayy up. We were stopped somewhere to stop driving for a little while, So i grabbes my little carton of cigarrets and went outside to smoke for a little while. As i was outside i could here someone walking around in the bus, the foot steps walked toward the door and Dahive stepped out. Hey, i said, sup lyric? dahvie asked, nothng much, i woke up and decided to come outside for a quick smoke. awesome, he said. So how are you likeing staying with us? he asked, I laughed, well its actually kinda funny, i said, oh how? he asked, well i won these all access tickets to that concert where i met yall at, and i was allowed to pick one band to hang out with over the weekend. Wow,  dahvie sad, you sure got your weekend, he started to laugh, and those tickets must really be all access if your screwing my best friend, we both just died laughing, I guess so, i said. where are we anyway, dahvie asked, I have no clue, I think we are almost to flordia, but not sure. Oh ok, oooo so are we picking up jeffree here? i asked, yah, i think we are meeting him here, dahvie said, then all of a sudden a little tiny car came raceing into the parking lot with music blaring and i guess the bass was turned all the way up. welp, dahvie said, that would be him. As jeffree got out of his car and went and grabbed his bags from the trunk dahvie screamed hey lyric look speaking of the devil, me and dahvie just laughed, jeffree turned around so fast, oh ha ha dahvie, very funny, jeffree said. Oh hey, jeffree noticed, your that lyric girl I met over at that show in dallas, yes i am, i replied, What are you doing here? oh please dont tell me your screwing this mother fucker over here are you?, he said jokeingly. NOO im not, im with Jayy, but hes still asleep, so I came out here to smoke real quick. OOOHH ok, oooh so that explains you and him running around like mad people at that warppted tour in dallas, i laughed remebering the whip incadent, yah that was lots of fun, I said, Jayy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, so i poped him with that whip he had on his hip and i took it and ran when he dropped me. Jeffree just laughed, is that what that was about? he asked, yup, and then somehow jayy cought me and whipped me with it, then i pretended to be really hurt, then ran from him seeking protection behind ashley purdy from black veil brides but he just agged it on and joined jayys side so yah, i had two guys chasing me. Jeffree just laughed, omg that must have looked like a 3some gone horrably wrong, he said laughing. all of a sudden jayy came outside, who had a threesome go horrably wrong? jayy asked. I laughed me, you and ashley, remeber yall were both chasing me and you had that whip of yours, i said, he smile ooohhhh yah i remeber, it must have looked like a threesome gone wrong, he started to laugh.

    we all got back onto the bus after putting jaffrees stuff in the underpart storage of the bus and we were back on the road, dahvie went and jumped in the shower and me and jayy sat on the sofa and jayy wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, aaawwww, i heard jeffree say, yall two are so adorable together, thanks i said as i hugged jayy, yall have been dating for a while now havnt you? yup, i said, since that show in dallas. And how are yall doing since that inccadent? and i mean the actuall one, not the hot crazy sex in the back of a moving truck story, i mean the one with your dad? he asked, we are great, i heald fast, I said but it jayy awhile to heal, I bet jeffree said, and i bet the sex sucked to, he laughed while saying, i just rolled my eyes.

   it was getting pretty late, jeffree had went to his bunk, im going to bed now, he said, so will yall two please try not to moan and scream to loud tonight please? he said sarcastically, jayy just laughed and flipped him off. I got up and bent down into jayys ear and whispered, hey do you wanna shower? he looked up and smiled that devilish smile, oh hell yah he whispered into my ear. We got up and walked into the bathroom together, jayy turned on the water to as warm as we can stand it, he took off his clothes and stepped in, and i followed emmediatly. He stood behind me as i let the water pour down my body, he had his hands wrapped around my hips, He started to kiss the side of the neck,  I turned around so we were facing each other, we turned around and he pushed me up against the wall of the shower, he licked my bottom lip begging for entrace, I let him and we just stood there for the longest time just kissing, i had my hands wrapped around his waist, i pulled away from the kiss and hugged him. We didnt notice but the water had already ran cold, we quickly jumped out of the shower and i wrapped a towel around me and jayy wrapped his towel around his waist, we walked out of the shower and there was jeffree waiting by the door, did yall enjoy yourselfs in there? he asked, i just smiled and walked past him into jayys room and shut the door. It took yall long enough, jeffree said jokeingly, i have really got to go to the bathroom, sorry, jayy said, we didnt know we were taking that long. Jayy walked around jeffree and opened his door and walked in his room slideing the door closed behind him.