chapter 14

Lyrics P.O.V

     I was awstruck!!! i just stood there for a few seconds looking at a really amazing but simple ring, it was a simple silver band with the words love 4 life engraved on it. I looked up with tears in my eyes and i smile on my face, OF COURSE I WILL!!! I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his, he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up, i was still crying, but it was happy tears. Jayy sat me back down and the crowd was going nuts!!!! After the crowd quieted down we heard a random person in the crowd yell SO WHEN IS THE BABY DUE SLUT!!!!? I ripped the microphone out of dahvies hands, IM NOT PREGNANT ASSHOLE!!!! AND CANT TWO PEOPLE GET MARRIED WITHOUT BEING PREGNANT? YOU'RE AN ASS, I CANT GET PREGNANT, IM NOT ABLE TO HAVE KIDS, SO THANKS FOR THAT PAINFUL REMINDER ASSHOLE- i was going to continue when i felt a hand on my shoulder, it was jayy, he bent into my ear, its ok babe, dont pay any attention to that person. I looked at him and smiled, I gave the microphone back to dahvie and kissed jayy again and walked off stage and back to the merch table to get ready to sell some stuff.

  When the show was over all the fans came to either buy some shirts and stuff or to meet the guys. Many people hugged me and congradulated me, it was awesome, many girls wanted to see the ring, many liked it and others seemed to think it was too simple, but i dont care, i loved that it was simple and i dont care what they think. After all the fans had cleared out me and a few of the bands crew put away the rest of the merch and returned the tables where we got them from. Jayy walked back over to me after putting some of the stuff away. He picked me up and gave me a hug. Do you like the ring? he asked. Yes, babe, i love the ring!!! its beautiful. He smiled, good i was scared it wasnt fancy enough for you. Its perfect just the way it is. Well we need to get back to the bus and get ready for dinner, he said. Why i asked confused and i was admireing my ring. Because, Me and you are going out tonight. Really? i asked. yup and dress kinda nice, we are eating at a somewhat nice place, where at? i asked. Its just a italian place, but its a nice place. YAAAY!! i said, italian food rocks. I jumped up and kissed his cheek and ran toward the bus to shower and get ready.

     After i had showered i walked back to our room and threw on one of my short black dresses and a pair of black pumps, it made me like almost a foot taller. I went into the bathroom and just staired into the mirror, just thinking to myself, omg im engaged, im engaged, omg i almost cant believe it, i just look at my beautiful ring and smile to myself. I must have lost track of time because i heard jayy come on the bus. He walked strait into the bathroom and closed the door. Hey my beautiful fiance he said with a smile as he pulled me into a hug, you look amazingly beautiful tonight. I smiled and blushed, thanks babe, i pulled away so I could do my make up, he turned on the shower and, undressed and got into the shower. I finished up my makeup and blew dry my hair and ran a straightener threw it. I got out of the bathroom and went into the living room and sat on the couch to wait for jayy. God!!!, i swear, he takes longer than a girl to get ready sometimes, but i love him even if he takes forever to get ready.

     Finally after what seemed like FOREVER jayy came out of the bathroom dressed really nice, he looked really good, he was wearing a regular pair of jeans and a black button up shirt, he looked really really good. WOW! babe, i exclaimed you look really good when you get all dressed up, i said smileing. Thanks, he said. So are you ready babe? he asked, yes I am just let me use the bathroom real quick and i will be ready.

     I got out of the bathroom and we headed out the bus and when i got out there was this beautiful limo waiting for us outside, jayy went and opened the door for me and i slid inside, then he slid in after me and shut the door. I looked around, oh my god, this is amazing jayy, when on earth did you have time to plan all of this, i mean i havnt left your side long enough, he laughed, i have my ways, he said chuckeling. I was looking out the window when he said something, I turned around to see what he said and there he was holding a beautiful boque of red and black roses. I smiled real big, OH babe!!! they are beautiflu, but seriously how on earth did you pull this off without me finding out, we live on a small bus and its hard to keep secrets, i said as i took the roses from him and kissed his beautiful lips, really, he had amazing lips. I just admired my roses then i looked at my ring again. I smiled. Babe, this has been the best day of my entire life, you are an amazing and sweet man and i love you with all of my heart, and i will always love you. We kissed again.