chapter 10: another tour

Jayys P.O.V

I was lost, somewhere in the dark, I was cold and could tell I was outside somewhere because I was barefoot and could feel grass and dirt under my feet. I could hear someone crying, it sounded like Lyrics crys! LYRIC!!!!! I yelled, LYRIC!!! I yelled even louder, I started to run, then I heard my name, JAYY!!!! JAYY!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I darted toward the noise, but as I ran futher I heard it from a different direction, LYRIC!!!! where are you!!??!!?!?? I yelled. JAYY HELP ME, SAVE ME!!!!!! I ran even faster to the direction I hope it was coming from. I turned and I saw some dark figure holding Lyric by her shoulder with a gun to her head, NOOOO!!! LYRIC!!!! YOU FUCKER, dont fucking touch her!!! the dark figure was running his hand around her waist, YOU ASS!!! DONT TOUCH HER!!! I took one more step, HEY, the figure said, dont come any closer!!! I stopped in my tracks, WHAT DO YOU WANT? I asked with tears in my eyes. The figure chuckeled, for her to die, before I could speak he pulled the trigger, LYRIC!!!! I yelled as I sat up out of bed with my heart raceing, fixing to have a heart attack. I looked around and found I was in our room, I quickly looked over and seen lyric scared to death at the foot of the bed, looking at me with fear and worry in her eyes. I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. Whats wrong babe? she asked sounding scared to death, I had a dream I lost you, It felt so re al! I said, apparently I had tears going down my face because she put her hand to my face and whiped my face.  Oh jayy, its ok, it was just a dream, im right hear, im not going anywhere. Here lets lay back down and go to sleep. We layed down and she put her head on my chest, trying to slow my heart rate back down. Its ok, she said calmly, Im right here, im alive, it was just a dream, please calm down. I closed my eyes and slowly breathed. There, she said, see its ok, now lets go back to sleep.

    I woke up and lyric was at the other side of the bed, she must have been tired because her snoring had woken me up. I smiled, Im sooo recording this, I got up and got my phone and turned on the video recorder, I recorded her sleeping for a few minutes and stopped. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it, I was still trying to shake that feeling I had from that damn dream I had last night. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and let the hot water wash away the sleep. I got out of the shower and put on some sweats. I walked back into our room and lyric was still  but she wasnt snoring anymore. I looked at the clock and it was almost noon.

   I walked down stairs to see dahvie at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Morning bro, i said with a sleepy voice. Morning sleepy head, how did you sleep? I looked at him, I had a dream that someone shot Lyric in the head in front of me, Holy Shit! he yelled, thats horrable, are you ok? yah, i said but i feel weird all over, like I could throw up, well dont do it in here, dahvie said jokeingly. i laughed, i walked to the frdge and pulled out the milk and grabbed some cereal. i made me a bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen table.

    Oh hey, i said, when do we leave for the next tour? well if we want to get a good start and get to the first show early we need to try and leave tonight. Oh ok, i said, so you need to tell lyric when she wakes up, he added. oh ok, ill tell her after she gets up and around a little bit, but she is still asleep. 

lyrics P.O.V

  I woke up and stretched, hopeing to tickel jayy till he woke up, but only found a hand full of sheets. where did he go? He must be down stairs. I got up and jumped in the shower, I turned it on as hot as I could stand it and washed my hair and scrubbed the sleep from my body, then i got out and dried off and put on some underware and a bra, I opened the door and seen jayy packing some of his clothes, he turned and smiled, then he went back to what he was packing, I wlaked over to him and gave him a big hug, he babe, I said, what are you doing? I am packing some of our clothes, we have to get up really early in the morning, its time to start that tour we had to post pone because of that accident that happened, he said, oh ok, so your packing clothes for me? he smiled, well sorta, I looked at him and instantly knew what he was talking about, oh ok, i said, so I gotta pack the boring clothes? I said jokeingly, he laughed, hey you other clothes are hot too, just not as hot as these, and these are going in my bag so you cant tease me anymore, he said with a smile. Oh ok thats cool, that just means more room in my bag for regular pjs, i smiled, he looked at me and stuck his tongue out at me, hey now I said, you better be carefull, ill bite it, he smiled promise? he said jokeingly as he looked at me with a smerk, i flipped him off and continued to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight white tank top and went to the bathroom to dry and straighten my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to make sure I had packed my shoes and socks, Jayy finished packing my clothes for daily wear.