"The Urge"

Two weeks had gone by before I finally gave in and let my imagination run wild with thoughts of Jamari. I kept thinking that I'd never see him again; therefore, it would be perfectly fine for me to think sexual thoughts of him. It was a little weird because I'd never wanted to act on my curiosity before, but it was like I couldn't control it. The morning I woke up with the front of my boxers sticky because of a wet dream I had of him, I knew something in me had changed. It was only a matter of time before I went from having wet dreams about him to masturbating to the memory of seeing him in those tights during that dance routine at the party I worked security for.

            I had serious morning wood one Saturday morning and it had to be taken care of, so I grabbed my bottle of cocoa butter and did what I had to do in the moment. I rarely jacked off because of how regularly me and Naomi used to fuck, but it seemed like ever since I came back from my fight in Reno, she was always too busy for me or too tired to have sex. We used to couldn't go two days without fucking. Now, I was back to doing what I used to do all the time as a teen: beat my meat. The mess I made all over my chest and abs reminded me of why I stopped jacking off as much.

            "What took you so long to come to the door?" Malik asked me as he and Shawn made their way into my apartment. "What you was doin', beatin' ya meat or somethin'?"

            "Man, hell nah," I lied. "I don't do that shit. I got a woman, nigga. I was in bed sleep." I closed the door and asked them, "Y'all ain't bring no breakfast?"

            "Who are we supposed to be?" asked Shawn. "Your room service or some shit?"

            "I know, right. He know how to cook so he should be cookin' us somethin'. Ol' Chef Boyardee ass nigga."

            The two of them burst out laughing and I asked, "What you two peanut head ass niggas doin' here anyway?"

            "My dad is throwing a neighborhood cookout," said Shawn. "It's gonna be at the park up the street from my house. He got a promotion down at the precinct. You wanna come help set up with me and Malik?"

            "I gotta go on my run but I'll try to stop by there later," I told him.

            "Oh, so you can come and eat but not help set up?" Malik asked me.

            I laughed and told him, "Nigga, shut up. If I can get there in time to help set up then I'll help. You always talkin' shit, bruh." I pushed him and we started play fighting.

            "Alright, y'all keep that up and the fight gonna turn real up in here," Shawn joked. "K, we'll see you later, man. Come on, Malik." The two of them left and I headed back into my bedroom to change into some running clothes.

            While out on my run, I began thinking about my attraction to Jamari again. It was like I had no control over my mind anymore. The last thing I needed was for my dick to get hard while I was out running in public. Still, it got hard. So, I ran to the back of a building where no one was and tried hard to think about something else. Finally, I was able to think about my very first boxing match. It was against another first-time boxer named Tito Powell. He got some good licks in on me but I ended up winning the fight by knocking him out. Somehow, thinking about that fight did the trick. My dick went back soft and I was able to continue my run. And then the unthinkable happened.

            "Khalil," a familiar voice called out.

            I stopped running and turned around to see it was him, Jamari. At first I thought I was hallucinating but then he approached me and touched my arm. Shocked, I smiled and said, "Wassup."