"...and Nothing but the Truth"

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked quietly while sitting up in Naomi's bed.

            "What the fuck," the dude said on the other end. "Nigga, who the fuck is this and why are you answering my girl's phone?"

            "Your girl? Nigga..." I quickly calmed down because I didn't wanna wake up Naomi. I carefully climbed out of bed and lied to him, "I'm a friend of hers. Who are you?"

            "I'm her boyfriend, nigga."

            "Oh, my bad."

            "Where's Naomi and why are you answering her phone?"

            "She's in the bathroom right now."

            "Can you tell her I'm coming over?"

            "Yeah, I'll tell her."

            "Tell her to come down, I'll be parked in the parking lot behind her building."

            "Okay." I ended the call and sat her phone down before quietly leaving her bedroom.

            I guess in the back of my mind, I knew she'd been lying to me. But I didn't think she'd been cheating on me. I never would've suspected that. Of course, I was hurt so that meant I was angry. And I wasn't just typical angry; I was gonna fuck that nigga up when he arrived. I didn't care that he didn't know Naomi had been with me for over two years. He was gonna get fucked up and he'd only have her to blame. So I went downstairs and waited in the dark for him to arrive. He pulled up in a new modeled Honda Civic and parked it. He then climbed out and took his shirt off. He pulled out his phone to probably text Naomi and that's when I began walking towards him.

 He pulled out his phone to probably text Naomi and that's when I began walking towards him

            "Hey, you lookin' for Naomi?" I asked him.

            "Yeah, where she at?" he asked back.

            "What's your name, bruh?"

            "Craig. Craig Lewis."

            Without even saying anymore, I punched the shit out of him; making him fall back against the hood of his car. He tried to hit me back but I hit his ribs with three quick hard shots, making him curl up in pain. He kicked me in the stomach and that only made me madder. I grabbed his leg and pulled him off the car, making his back hit the hard ground.

            "You're her boyfriend, huh?" I asked while punching him in the face on the ground. "Nigga, how is that possible when I've been her man for two years? Huh, nigga?!"

            "Get the fuck off me!" he shouted as blood poured from his mouth.

            "Nah, you're gonna die tonight!"

            I punched him as hard as I could and knocked him out, but I wasn't done with him. It was like my anger hand taken over me by that point. I punched him repeatedly and then I stood up and started stomping his head. That's when some random dude came out of nowhere and grabbed me.