"And If I Ever"

I woke up that morning to see it was thunderstorming outside. Still, I went on my morning run. It was still dark out when I first left but daylight was coming in by the time I returned to Jamari's apartment. He was still sleeping so after taking a shower and putting on some pajama pants, I climbed back into bed with him and put my arm around him as I watched him sleep. I swear he was the most peaceful sleeper I'd ever shared a bed with. I held him and watched him sleep for an hour, and then Jax woke up and started barking.

            "Shh, Jax," I called over to her in a whisper. "You're gonna wake him up."

            "Too late," said Jamari as he turned over in bed to face me.

            "I'm sorry, boo."

            "It's after eight. I need to get up anyway."

            "Can we just lay like this for a little while longer? I already went on my run and I just wanna lay here with you. Today is gonna be hectic and..."

            "We can lay here for a little while." He smiled and asked, "Are you anxious about tonight?"

            "Not really. I've been thinkin' about it off and on since I woke up, but I'm not nervous about it. You are still gonna come with me, right?"

            "Of course I am."

            "Then I'll be fine."

            "Khalil, no matter what happens, you're still a champion. You're a champion in so many ways and I'm proud of you, baby." He kissed my forehead and then my lips.

            I laughed a little before asking him, "You know what I can't wait for?"

            "What?"

            "After the fight. I wanna come back here and make love to you all night long."

            "What if you're sore?"

            "I don't care if both my eyes are swollen shut, I'm gonna make love to you. I know you're tired of those toys."

            "I can never get tired of my toys." He giggled and then told me, "But I do miss the real thing and that long piece of chocolate between your legs is definitely the real thing. Mmm, I've been dreaming about that dick. You have no idea."

            "Baby, you're makin' me hard."

            "I'm sorry but I can't help it. You have been spending the night here every night for a month and every morning I wake up to your morning wood poking my lower back or my ass. And don't even get me started on how great your ass looks now that you've been training. It was already sexy but now it's even more toned and firm. I wanna see you lose it when I rim you again."

            "Jamari, you done got me hard." I grabbed on my stiff dick to massage it before it started to hurt. I then climbed out of bed and told him, "I need to take a cold shower."

            "I'm sorry, baby." He looked at my pajama pants and smiled big before saying, "Damn."

            I looked down to see my dick had made its way through the opening of my pajama pants. I tucked it back in and told him, "You know you're wrong for this. I should make your lil' ass get in the cold shower with me."

            "I'll get breakfast started while you're in there."

            As I made way into his bathroom, I laughed because of how easy it was for him to turn me on. All he had to do was mention my dick or look at me a certain way and I got hard instantly. My attraction to him was so damn strong. That cold shower did the trick though. My dick went back soft within seconds of feeling that cold water hit my skin. When I stepped back out of the bathroom, I smelled food and immediately relaxed. I made it to the kitchen entryway to see him wearing his favorite robe while cooking at the stove.