Chapter 2 - Tuesday, First Week.

Ayano's POV

I yawned as I was in my way to conforting the school gate and the school looming in front of me. I haven't got much sleep. I have been having dreams of this..weird girl. She was all white with black mucus trailing down her black vacant eyes and mouth.

I'm not scared. I'm just curious. She doesn't seem like she wanted to kill or scare me. She has talked to me and warned me something big was coming. I wonder what it is and why is she giving me a warning?

A hand clamped on my shoulder. Unfazed, I turn my head towards to its owner to find Osano Najimi looking Tsun-Tsun as ever. "Did you sleep late or something? You look like a zombie in and out!" He gave me a container. "Here. There's coffee in there. Feel free t-to wake youself up by drinking it."

A red blush was spreading across him. I can tell but he started to look away and tries to divert his attention elsewhere but horribly failed. "D-Don't get used to it, d..dummy! I only did it b-because..I was worried about you! Only a little so don't think I like you or anything!" Wow. Yesterday, he was all..gloomy and the next morning, he's a Tsundere. That was fast.

I stared at the container before to his red face. "That's very nice of you." I guess? I took the container from his hands before he told me to hurry it up because we are going to be late.

"I-I never caught your name.." Osano stuttered in his now quavered voice. He rubbed his nape and tried to look away from me. "What is it..?"

I mentally shrugged my shoulders. It doesn't sound bad if I tell him my name, right? "Ayano. Ayano Aishi." I answered in my monotonous voice.

"O-Osano Najimi. F-Feel free to calm me Najimi-san or Osano..i-if you like- I mean, just call me Osano, okay?! No pressure!" I don't get this guy. Keyword: sweatdrop.

"Sure, Osano." I force out a small smile which made him awfully turn red.

"D-Don't get used to it, B..Baka!" I rolled my eyes at his statement and my foot passed the line between the gate and school until an arm blocked my way to walk any further.

I looked at Osano's angry face with a raised eyebrow. "Idiot, we still have someone to wait!" I mentally blinked at his statement. Someone to wait? Who could that be?

"Osano! Wait up!" A familiar and oozing voice chirped in. We turned our heads towards that direction to see Hanakō Yamada and..Senpai?! My heart started to thump fast. I felt as if I was in cloud nine.

Everyone in my vision disappeared except him and I. White hearts filled the pink background. What am I going to say? Is he going to notice me? Is he going to talk to me?

"Ugh. You two are late again! What took you so long?!" Osano snapped at the both of them. It quite angers me to see someone treating Senpai like that but I shouldn't murder. Senpai shouldn't witness nor know what I have been doing.

The Yamada brothers started to explain in different explanations simultaneously so it would be hard to understand. I only have catched the word "overslept" and "breakfast".

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Osano pinched the bridge of his nose rather in annoyance. "Don't talk! It's just making things more confusing!"

"Osanii-san, who is this? Is she your new girlfriend?" Hanakō pointed his finger towards me. Osano felt the heat rush through his body as I stayed in my position emotionlessly.

"Wh-What?! H-Her? Girlfriend?! No no no no! Not with this dummy!" He stuttered intensively.

"Hey.. I know you.." I heard Senpai say. I turn to his direction attentively. I will listen to all of Senpai's words. No matter how difficult to hear they can be! "Ayano..Aishi, right?" He remembers me! Gosh, I am into fainting!