Chapter 6 - Saturday, First Week.

Yep - From the title itself, there's a Saturday event in Week One! I figured I have to do something with the Yakuza. Now here's a question. I know it's probably awkward but..I can't help but wonder..

Would you want a Budo/Yakuza x Yan-chan scenes in this fanfic? 😂

I woke up by the beeping sound of my alarm clock. Groaning as I sleepily reached out my hand to slam its alarm shut, I peeked an eye of mine open rather drowsily before grabbing my phone that was next to where my alarm clock was.

I opened its screen to check the time and date. Eight o'clock & it's Saturday. Yaaaay - To the fact that I won't be seeing Senpai since he's on a trip with his brother along with Mr. Tsundere to the beach. I overheard their conversation from yesterday and sadly, they didn't invite me since their parents barely know me.

Let's just say..A father of a Tsundere is also a Tsundere, and very sassy. Tch, today could've been the day where I get to spent a time of enjoyment with Senpai. Looks like I have nothing to do but clean the house repeatedly like I always do before I met Senpai..

An idea clicked inside my head like a lightbulb lighting up in an instant. I hurriedly went to my contacts, scrolling down to find a certain number. When I found it, I smirked in pleasure before starting to type.

Me: Do you know any other leads for me to contact this Yakuza?

Info-kun: What do you mean? Didn't Yatsuki tell you where to find him?

Me: He didn't. He said his brother was a mystery and he was rarely to be found. Do you have any leads?

Info-kun: I have one..but.. Send me a panty-shot ;)

Me: It's Saturday and I don't know where people at Akademi High live.

Info-kun: Oh, did I say someone's panty-shot? I meant yours, hon~!

My right eye erratically twitched from seeing his text. Seriously? Is he serious? This guy is the worst person who could ever give me assistance! Why did I even choose to be his client?!

Me: How about I take a pic of my undergarments that are in my closet?

Info-kun: Hmm..Will do!

I did so, disgusted. I opened my camera and reluctantly snapped a photo of one of my underwears that were inside my closet. I sent him the photo with a disgusted grimacing face.

Info-kun: Perfect! Now I finally know what brand of panty you use! ♡

Me: Great. Now tell me who this lead is.

Info-kun: Geez, sweetheart, no need to be in a hurry! Y'know, I can spare all the time in the world just for you ;)

Me: Info..

Info-kun: Alright Alright. Your lead is..Nemesis-kun.

Me: Excuse me?

How can that red-eyed assassin be my lead? More importantly, how am I going to do this when we freaking try to kill each other every time we meet?!

Info-kun: Sorry darling, but he's the most suspicious person that could ever be a part of a criminal organization.

Info-kun: Not much is known about Nemesis - His name, his real identity, his backstory, etc. In fact, I can't even give you any clear or useful info about him!

Info-kun: All I know is that..he's an assassin that's part of the organization of where the Yakuza works on.

Me: So he's..an assassin of the Mafia?