Chapter 14 - Monday, Third Week.

The art above is made by me. I know that Monika — from Doki Doki Literature Club has green eyes, but trust me, I tried making it green and anime-like but I failed ;( Monika is my favorite character, so I decided to draw her. I've tried drawing Yandere-chan before, but then again, failed. Because I'm bad at portraying emotions on drawings, and I made her look like an old lady due to the slightly grey hair.

Anyways, let's begin the chapter!

||Chapter 14 : It's Not Possible||

Walking halfway to school unfortunately 7 in the morning, I felt my eyes drooping tired and felt unusually a lot more fatigued than how I usually were during Mondays. Ever since I snuck inside the Saikou Manor with Megamo, I've lacked much sleep and was in for an overnight.

However, it was worth it. I knew I had to do anything to uncuff myself from Megamo. Hell, I won't even be able to eliminate my next rival for it.

My eyelids struggled themselves to peek open despite how heavy they were becoming, as my steps on the way were wearing down. I would have fallen asleep right then and there on the ground if I had not been flicked on the head by a finger.

"No sleeping on the sidewalk." My eyes quickly flickered open in surprise before I started to glare at him. He always had to do that and always had to be there wherever I go. It seems that he's the one stalking me than I stalking him.

"Haven't seen you in a while.." I muttered under my head, holding my precious forehead that had gotten hurt badly for the second time. All I need was a headbutt and I knew my head would be awful enough to crack.

"Haven't seen you in a while either." He walked alongside with me, facing head forth and never deciding to spare a glance. "You've gone out of my sight these past days." A flush of amusement washed over me, a devious smirk imprinting over my lips as I eyed him with a sly look.

"What? Miss me?"

"Keep dreaming." He turned over to glare at me violently. I rolled it off and focused onwards toward the street when he suddenly asks, "I heard you went somewhere Shidesu and the Saikou brat on Saturday. You going off hitting someone else other than your Senpai?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I had no choice but to hang out with Osorō, and I accidentally got handcuffed with Megamo. There was literally no escape." I told off a lie and shrugged it off when he stated that he didn't believe a word from it.

We arrived at school, an hour early and dove into our shoe-lockers almost quickly. He and I were expecting- no waiting for it. "AYANO!!" Speaking of which.. Osano, hot-headed and irritated, marched his way towards us before grabbing me aside for a shouting embrace - literally.

"You Baka, you've been avoiding me ever since Friday! What is WRONG with you? Don't you ever think of, like, saying 'Hey Osano, wanna hang out somewhere?' Or, 'Hey Osano, how've you been?' But no no no, you just-You're pretending like I don't even exist!"

"You sound desperate." Bluntly Nemesis noted.

Osano indeed held onto those words with a desperate tone for attention-my attention which was partially difficult to believe, but recalling that he has the 'C' on me, there was no doubt.

"N-No, I don't! Shut up!" He flushed red as I retained the same reddish shade as well when I examined our position. His arms wrapped firmly around, currently not giving me any access or chances of escape. The short, adorable orange bangs over his forehead had its tips tickling the tip of my nose.

Our faces were only centimeters apart when he turned his head over to me, blushing crimson red. I felt his breath on my face, not specifically implying that he had a bad breath or so, but rather a normal one. Our eyes were locked into one another, and I took this time to examine his face.