Chapter 12 - Friday, Second Week.

So I just went to check on my profile, and saw an award/medal or whatever it is symbol under this book, and it says "#943 Fanfiction". I'm new to this kind of stuff, and my other stories never had any of these, so can anyone please tell me what it means?

Note: Chapter is not quite edited properly. Meaning if there are a few grammatical errors, or misspelled words, then pardon me - I am LAZY. Lol.

-

||Chapter 12: Deadline||

Today's the deadline for Amai. I still had to search for a way to sabotage their plans together, and then I can kill her. I wasn't really sure about matchmaking. I honestly wanted the girl dead.

Actually, her death will be very pleasing but that's not the point. The only thing I need is for her not to see or at least talk to Senpai.

Perhaps I should frame her?

That would be a good idea, wouldn't it? But that would cost a student. Eh, I'll eliminate a guy then. I can't have the officers suspecting why females were the only ones getting killed.

So I've been walking around my neighborhood for a while, earlier than expected. I woke up before Osano's alarm would shriek, as I wanted to avoid the male. Ever since I found out what 'C' means from yesterday, I became quite uncomfortable around him.

He doesn't know that I know. But it would be harder to converse with him. I don't really know how to react. I shook the wandering thoughts off my head and marched over to the school gate.

It's 5:00 am. I wonder how I even managed to wake up that early, or if this was even necessary. I wanted to avoid the orangenette (If that's even a word) by any means.

I still have an 'appointment' with Osorō tomorrow. I still can't believe I accepted his offer, but well, it already happened. I have yet to eliminate Amai anyway. Maybe I should do it now?

As if right on cue, I saw her passing by with a boxed cake in her hands. She was rushing inside the school building, heading for the Cooking Club. I held my chin between my fingers and thought, I should try a new method. Rather than taking on murder so quickly.

I want to see her suffer. Yes, I'm a complete sadist now. Got a problem?

Like I said before, I need to kill a guy just to avoid suspicions. I need someone unimportant. Perhaps..a Martial Arts member? Yeah, those guys are always too dangerous whenever I went on to kill somebody, and it's also a good payback to whenever Mr. Budo Masuta ticks me.

One problem though.

Student Council Members.

I heard they had one free week before finally going to school. I didn't know if it was the headmaster's idea or if it's the counselor's. I was lucky it happened though, but now that they were here. Tables were turned.

"Hmm.." I heard one of them say as I passed by. If I'm not correct, it was that silver-haired student council member, Shiromi Torayoshi. I sometimes caught her doing some shady stuff last Sunday.

I hope she didn't see me with the Yakuza though. I've got a strange feeling that if I get rid of her, things will go wrong. As much as my fingers are itching to slit her throat open, I have to tolerate this.

As soon as my foot took a step on the fountain plaza's grounds, my back-collar was yanked backwards. I snapped my head to its owner's direction to glare them with pure bloodlust, but once I saw a familiar face..for some reason, all of it wiped off and my glare faded away.

"Hold up! Let me inspect your belongings." Megamo said in a stern tone. I looked back at him with a blank facade; the confusion washing over me still hadn't left.