Chapter 7 - Monday, Second Week (Part 1).

There's no Sunday because I wantes some Amai-action :p

And Yeah! Fast update today! I made two chapters in a day and re-edited it! Tbh, I was going to publish the previous chapter last night but something came up.

Oh and this chapter will be very long because I got carried away and I wanted you guys to enjoy a long chapter. I love writing this story!

Anyways, enjoy~ ;)

~

Third Person's POV

At lunch, Senpai sat on the rooftop bench alone. He had no one to accompany him. Hanakō is busy with a pair-up project with a partner while Osano is gone to nowhere. "Hi." A sweet, high-pitched voice chirped from above.

Looking up, Senpai saw a girl with auburn hair and a green cloth holding her hair, an apron wrapped around her body and a geniune sweet smile that assigned her cute features. "Uh..Hello..?" He reluctantly greeted back, prompting the feminine to release a soft giggle.

"Mind if I sit with you?" She held a cloth-covered box from her hands. It didn't seem like a bento. It was more of a regular lunch container that was from America.

"Sure! I don't mind." Senpai moved to his right for the girl to sit on the left. He started to eat his lunch without another word. He didn't knew why this girl even talked to him. It was probably because she pitied him.

"You seem very lonely. Are you a loner?"

"N..No. Actually, yes..? No, I mean- maybe..?" The girl laughed at his words.

"You're very funny. I'm Amai, Amai Odayaka." She lend out a hand with a sweet smile.

She's..befriending me? Senpai thought to himself before shaking her hand assuringly. "I'm Taro Yamada. Nice to meet you, Amai-san." He smiled a very kind one to her which made Amai's often narrowed eyes to become slightly widen.

Her heart thumped fast and the pleasant feeling prompted her to blush after seeing his smile and the feeling she had when he touched her hand. Blushing hard, she took her hand and looked away. Senpai couldn't help but stare at her in wonder why she did that.

"N..Nice to meet you too, T..Taro-kun." She fiddled with her fingers as she looked down, face red. Senpai didn't seem to notice and remained oblivious of this.

"I've never seen you in school before. Are you new?" He muffled between the food in his mouth and his tongue.

"Not quite. I've..I've been in Akademi High ever since last year and I only skipped a week after the first day of school because I was at a Cooking Competition, s-so I couldn't make it." She explained in the same blushing state. She decided to grab her lunch and started to open it.

"Hm? You mean..You're from the Cooking Club?!"

Amai giggled softly at Senpai's reaction. "Why yes. In fact, I'm the leader. The current leader is Amao Odayaka, but he's just an interim. He's a relative, not a brother. We..somehow look like twins but actually we're not. Funny, isn't it? You never know how these genes just work. He's like the alternate-gender version of me."

"That's cool! It's basically the same thing my brother and I have, except we're at the same gender..that is. He isn't my twin but he is a younger brother of mine. Still, some people even mistaken him as me." His eyes then trailed down in the interior of Amai's bento and they dilate. "H..Hang on! Is that..cake?! You mean, you're having cake..for lunch?!"

Amai giggled sweetly at his reaction. "Of course not. I already ate my lunch at the club room but since my fellow members gave this to me as welcome-back gift, I decided to eat it here at the rooftop." She picked a piece of her pound cake, using her chopsticks and lending it to Senpai. "Here, try some."