Chapter 5 - Friday, First Week.

This chapter has half of Thursday and half of Friday.

Right now, it's still Thursday. :)

This is chapter is..4000 words and above! Basically, i got top far and too active when writing this. I hope you guys love it!

First before you read the rest of the chapter, let me ask you a few questions:

1) What do you think about romance? (Not the romance in this story, just..ROMANCE!)

2) Which male rival do you want Yan-chan to spend time with at the next chapter?

3) What do you like about this book? I'm very eager to know. ;)

Answer these questions at the comment section please. 😊

K. K. I'll stop talking! "You're good with that? You're done with that? So let's get this shit started XD" Sounds familiar enough?
~

Thursday..

I cupped my hands around circular side of the cup of the hot chocolate slowly. I picked it up in my hands and slowly raised it to my chapped lips, quavering. As I merely took a sip, I felt footsteps coming from downstairs and I saw Osorō with his everyday expression.

He scanned me and the cup in my hands. His glare softened as he started to approach me. "Good. At least I don't have to babysit you." He walked over to the table I sat and looked over the window to see the rain lightly fading.

"Hm, whadaya know? Rain stopped. Now you're safe to go home." I know it's rubbish for me to say this but I think I heard a slight tint of disappointment at his last statement. I nodded in understanding, putting the cup down my table and I stood up to walk over to him who stood in front of the window.

"Your jacket.." I was into the part of taking it off but he shooked his head lightly, protesting.

"No, keep it," He protested, facing the window as I looked at him while also facing the window. He let out a sigh through his lips and moved the curtains aside to see the view better. The sun was shining down at us and I could finally see his gorgeous amber eyes that flashed sparkily at the sunlight.

"No one must know about thi, okay? This..stays between us," He finally made eye contact by glancing his eyes towards mine. "..Got that?" I hummed in response as my chest sparked at how soothing his voice was. His eyes still displayed how cold he could be but some part of them were soft.

When walking outside his house, I still had the jacket neatly folded in my hands. I stared at them at thought as I felt him staring at me from the windows like a stalker or something. A delinquent..being nice? He never treats anyone like this, according to the rumors. Is it because of me-? I shooked my head at the absurd idea.

Right. I still have to take Musume-chan to my basement.

-

Yandere-chan waits until the clock strikes midnight.

Under the cover of darkness, Yandere-chan travels back the school and sneaks inside of the main building.

Yandere-chan returns the instrumental case that carries her unconscious victim.

She pushes the case back to her house, pretending to be a young musician returning home from a late-night show.

Yandere-chan drags the case down to her basement and ties up her victim.