Chapter 11 - Thursday, Second Week.

It's 2018! Yahoo! Happy New Year, readers! Let's all wish Year 2018 is going to be better than 2017! (Warning: not edited. Was too lazy to go on, so half of it might have misspelled words or wandering grammatical errors)

||Chapter 11: Valentine's Day||

(Note: Now I know it's not yet February, but who in the world even cares? XD)

One more day left before Amai's Friday confession. Oh god, what am I going to do? I have to sabotage and ruin their relationship literally in this day! Okay, Ayano, calm down. For the past few days, I've completed sabotaging each event at the end of the day.

Taro must have been rethinking if he should be friends with her by now.

And speaking of my Senpai, I can't believe I'm walking to school right now with Senpai. There's Osano and Hanakō, of course. And also..ugh, Nemesis.. He always finds a way to sabotage my attempts in talking to Senpai. It's just a mere conversation with him! I'm not going to ruin his assassinations!

"Hey Taro, why aren't you hanging with your girlfriend?" I stiffened at Hanakō's statement. Girlfriend?! Did someone freaking confessed to him without me knowing?!

"Wha??" Senpai lifted a brow, slowing down in his tracks as he watched his baby brother twirl and spin around him childishly. "What are you talking about, Hanakō?" He sounded very confused. It seems that he doesn't know either.

"I meant that girl you've been hanging out with.. Awai, was it?" He stopped his movements to rethink and recall that.

"Amai." Senpai corrected with a confused frown. "And we're only friends. I haven't talked to her that much since the following day. Although, she does approach me often. She keeps saying sorry after I said her cake tasted bad. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, I became literally unthoughtful and impulsive at the moment that I forgot to come back and take things out with her." He scratched his nape as he looked down.

"Was it really bad?" Osano butted in the conversation, while Nemesis and I stayed quiet in curiosity. We both didn't choose to join in since we were eager to see how this will turn out. "Maybe your tongue is just mixed up."

"It's not!" Senpai snapped and paused in front of us, blocking our paths. He wanted a closer attention to his words, I get it. "It tasted kind of..like something that's not sweet. I'm not trying to talk back about someone that's not here to defend herself, but I'm just being honest. I don't mean this in a bad way, okay?"

"It's odd though. Both dishes given to you tasted bad? One was Osana's, while the other was Amai-san's." Hanakō rested his index-finger over his lips as he stared off the sky, thinking. He was still childish though.

"What do you mean?" We all stared at him in a confused look. I suppressed and hid away my face of recognition. I'm starting to think that he might be able to guess it out.

"It's extremely suspicious. Osana and Amai-san's cooking have never tasted bad, ever. Especially Amai-san's. Don't you think someone may have sabotaged it?" Our faces went in shock and our mouths gaped in 'O's. I, on the other hand, tried to mask my panicking emotions.

"Smart. I wonder who could it be?" Nemesis who stood beside me, leaned closer to me with his fierce eyes piercing into mine. Luckily, none of them noticed us for they were too busy pondering in their thoughts. My eyebrows furrowed as I shot a death glare at him for him to shut up.