Chapter 4 - Thursday, First Week.

Long chapter. ;) Word count: 5000+ Usually, in every chapter, it's 3000+ If there is any misspelled sentences or if I missed a word unintentionally, it's because I didn't reread the story and edit things. I wanted to publish this fast 'cause I don't wanna lose my readers.

Don't know if you're happy right now or not but I wanted to add something special. A little..Yandere-chan x 'a certain rival' at the end. So enjoy~! >•<

Ayano's POV

I woke up by the sound of knocking. Groaning as I sat straight from my resting position, I groggily opened an eye in ajar and looked over to the source of the sound. Someone was knocking at my door.

Who could it be? No one ever knocks at my door. No one in school or the neighborhood even knows my address. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles and shooked the thoughts that wander in my head. I swung my legs over my bed and laid them down to feel the cold variety of the floor.

I fluttered my eyelids in a few moments before concentrating my attention towards the loud knock at the door. The knock grew louder and louder, awfully expressing a hint of annoyance and impatience? At that thought, I began to see who is responsible for this action.

Rising from the sitting position I had over my bed, I shifted towards the door in a morning-awake pace. By opening the door, all I could see was some annoyed eyes and a completely red face of anger. "Baka! We're gonna be late! What took you so long?!" And just as I thought, it was Osano Najimi.

I glanced behind me to the clock to see only 6 in the morning. "It's six on the morning. School starts at eight. Only teachers wake up at this hour. What's wrong with your sleeping schedule?" I asked him in my monotonous voice yet it somehow expressed the exhaustion I bore.

"Well duh, of course it's six in the morning! I mean, who wakes up at seven?!" He ranted. How about you? Who wakes up at six in the freaking morning?! "Anyways, hurry up, you idiot. In school, we still need to change our shoes, apply to club meetings, walk all the way towards our usual spot and blah blah blah." He continued to list down all the tasks to do in school according to the agenda he implanted in his mind. I didn't bother to listen to the rest he had to say.

I blinked after he finally had finished his list. "Wait about ten minutes above or so and I'll be right with you." I said before slamming the door shut and rummaging for my school uniform, along with my stockings from closet. After I did, I rushed towards the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. I knew that if I didn't hurry, this Tsundere would yell at me.

"Hey! What's taking you so long?! It's already passed ten minutes!" His impatient voice already ceased the silence from the room as I went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my naked body.

"I'm going to wear my school uniform. Would you expect me to come school without my clothes?" I asked him and earned not a single reply but a flustered whimper from the male at my door.

After finishing wearing my uniform, I opened the door to see the familiar angry male. "I'm done." I uttered and hear nothing after except feeling the very strong grip he grasped around my wrist as he pulled me out of my house.

"Great! Next up, Hanakō and Taro's then!" He spoke in a tone of excitement, an emotion that he hardly expressed.

"How did you know where I lived?" I heard him his voice crack as something felt terribly odd about the atmosphere around us. There was silence. However, it didn't manage to last long.

He turned his head to reveal his face awfully red. "I saw you heading towards your house. I wasn't stalking you! I just saw, okay?!" He nearly shouted at me in a rude matter, a blush grazing over his cheeks and the color red drawn all over his pristine face.