Chapter 13 - Saturday, Second Week.

||Mr. Delinquent and Mr. Saikou||

I sat beside Osorō on one of the bus' high-back, cushioned benches, in my civilian clothes. My hands folded over my lap, as I directed my eyes downwards to the floor. None of us spoke, as it created a massive wave of silence that filled the air.

Osorō cleared his throat before finally breaking the awkward silence, "I knew that you have lots of matters to attend to during weekends, but..Why does he have to be here?" He used his finger to point over to Megamo who was sitting next to me, then directed it to the silver handcuffs that chained our wrists together. "..and what are those for?"

"Long story.." I rolled my eyes at the stupendous, incoming flashback.

|Flashback|

Stealthy as I do so, I walked up my way quietly behind Shin Higaku, holding a death grip around the knife in my hands. My coal black eyes flashed dangerously with a murderous glint, as they turned blank as a soulless doll's. I lifted my hand and gagged it over between his nose level and mouth level, blocking the orifices for breathing.

He screamed with no sound, behind the palm covering his mouth and once I'd stabbed him on the side of his head, his eyes went as dark and as soulless as mine. His body went limp, unmoving, dead. Blood gushed out slowly from his wound, and my gloved hands were smeared. But my clothes luckily weren't.

I chuckled silently to myself in accomplishment, and gazed down at the knife I had stolen from the Cooking Club, with Amai's fingerprints, of course. She will be arrested soon. I loosened my grip from the bloody weapon and purposely dropped it on the floor, carrying the lifeless corpse by its underarms along the way.

I could have dragged him away from anyone's line of sight in no time, but when a voice screamed at me, "Oh my god! How could I let this happen?!" My head snapped quickly to the source, and I see Megamo stunned at what's before his eyes, then glanced at me, but this time, with a look of anger. "Murderer." He growled under his breath, as he began fast-walking towards my way in heavy, loud footsteps, whilst taking out his silver handcuffs from his pockets as well.

Crap. I immediately dropped the body and made a run for it, but only to be tackled by none other than Megamo Saikou himself. "You're not getting away this time, Aishi!" I struggled to break free from his strong grasps, as he was nearly on top of me until I flipped him over and switched our positions. This time, he was the one to struggle, and whilst he does so, my free hand that wasn't holding him down, traveled behind me, hoping to find and grab the object I was looking for.

The knife. It's now or never. I raised it up over my head, as I kept my firm grip down on him, ready to stab him in the forehead like I intended to. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned, he grabbed the hand on his chest and cuffed it with his handcuffs, along with his hand chained. My eyes widened in disbelief, stunned, as I pushed myself off him. But it automatically caused him to be dragged to me, as if he was a lost puppy.

I cursed heavily under my breath, quite loud in fact, for I didn't give a care if he heard it as I tried to pry the cuffs off my wrist. He then told me, "Stop trying! You and I both know there's not a way to take them off, and it hurts my wrist too!" He yanked his hand forward, abruptly prompting me to lean forward and hit his chest. I pushed my head away when I noticed we were both in shock.

"W-Well, use the damn key then!" I yelled at him, to cover my embarrassment.

"I could've if I haven't dropped them to be swallowed by a cat when you flipped us over!" The tiny cat lets out a little meow when it finished its grooming, and was to be honest, there the whole time and we haven't even noticed until we heard a light gulp.