Chapter 1

///Disclaimer! There might be some cursing. Just letting you guys know ahead of time. Hope you guys like my story!!!///

Half way through a long flight to the kingdom of Sanct Sybil, a little girl is sitting next to me. "Mommy, i'm bored! Are we there yet?!"

"Not yet, sweetie. Mommy didn't know it was gonna take this long either."

"But I'm BORED!!!!!!" The little girl swings her legs and kicks me in the shin.

"I'm so sorry about that!"

I look over at the little girl's mother. "It's quite alright, I feel the same way as your daughter." I look down at the little girl as she looks up apologetically at me.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, you're so sweet, knowing to apologize like that."

"Thank you, Miss!" Just then a live recording of the princes from the alliance turns onto t.v. "Ohhhhh! Look Mommy, it's Prince Wilfred!"

"Do you like Prince Wilfred?"

"Yeah! He's my favorite Prince, that's why my bear is named Will!"

She holds up her bear to me and I take his hand and gently shake it. "It's very nice to meet you, Will." I say smiling at the little girl.

"Will likes you, he wants to give you a kissy!"

"That's so sweet of him!" She presses the bears face to my cheek and laughs out in happiness.

"I'm sorry if she bothering you."

"Not at all! We're having fun with our little chat." When I say that, I stand up and grab my carry on bag out of the storage compartment above me. As I try to take out my bag, it becomes caught on my other bag. (Dang it, I can't get my bag untangled.) I think to myself. When I think that, a young man walks up behind me and offers me assistance.

"Allow me to help." The stranger untangles my bags and hands me my carry on. I look up at him and see that he has long blonde hair, tied into a braid.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're-" The young man is cut off by the sound of a gunshot. We look to the front of the plane and see a flight attendant has been shot. The young man takes my hand and pushes me into an empty row. He sits down next to me, in the aisle seat, and watches as a man comes in with a gun.

"We're hijacking this plane! Don't move unless you want to be shot!" A man in the front stands up, but the hijacker urges him to sit back down with his gun. I squeeze me eyes shut, when I hear the little girl burst into tears.

"Waaaaaaa!!! MOMMY I'M SCARED!!!!!!"

"Shut that kid up!"

"Waaaaaaa!!!!!!"

"I hate winy brats!" He points the gun at the little girl and her mother, as I quickly climb past the young man, and find myself standing between the little girl and the gun.

"Don't shoot! Any child would be scared at a moment like this!"

"Aren't you a brave one. Okay, I won't shoot the kid, I'll take you as a hostage instead!" The man forcefully grabs my arm and pulls me against his body. I look around the plane for help as the young man stands up, calmly. "Trying to be a hero, huh? Well, unfortunately, I can't let you do that."

"Trying to hijack this plane, huh? Well, unfortunately, I can't let you do that." The young man mocks the hijacker. When he says that, the young man throws something at the hijacker and he shoots it. The hijacker's grip on me loosens and I slip out of his arms. The young man grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him. "I'll apologize in advance."