Chapter 3

///Hey Guys!!!!!!!! I'm gonna combine some of this chapter with a small scene from Ivan's story, so I hope you guys like the scene I choose. BTW that's Yami Hikari in the picture above. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!///

The next morning, I wake up in the comfortable bed and reach towards the nightstand. (Hmmm? Where's my phone?) I lean forwards and rub my eyes. (Oh yeah, my phone was shot.)

I climb out of bed and head for the bathroom. I brush my hair, teeth, and start a warm bath. After about a half hour I climb out of the bathtub and start draining the water. I wrap a towel around me and wait for the water to finish draining. I open the bathroom door and step into my room. I look up and see Yakov's bright red face. I quickly cover my left eye with my hand and tighten my grip on the towel with the other.

"!!! Sorry! You didn't answer my knock." He says while looking down at the floor. 

I feel my face flash a bright red and try to form words. "I-It's alright, Yakov, but can you please leave, so I can put on clothes?" 

"Um, Yeah. I left a change of clothes for you on the bed."

"Thank you." I walk towards the bed and look down at the dress as Yakov turns towards the door. I watch as he leaves, but he looks back at me. He starts walking towards me, but I look up at him with a confused expression. "Yakov?"

I take a few steps away from him and find myself standing against the wall. I look up at Yakov as he moves in closer to me and is now standing a couple inches away from me. He looks me straight in the eye, as I am still covering me left eye with my hand. He then moves in even closer and I feel his gentle touch on my back. (What is he doing?!) I squeeze my eyes shut, then feel a sharp pain on my back. (Oww, what is that?) I open my eyes and see Yakov staring at one spot on my back. "Where did you get this bruise?" 

"Huh?" (When did I get a bruise? Oh yeah!) "I might have gotten it yesterday."

"What were you doing yesterday, that could have caused you to get such a nasty bruise?"

"I fell off the bed..."

He stares at me blankly, "You silly girl." He starts to laugh and I too start to giggle at my own clumsiness. "I'll send someone later to bring you ointment." 

"Okay, thank you."

He then walks straight out of the room and closes the door behind him. I uncover my eye and let out a little sigh. I look down at the outfit he laid out of the bed and realize that it is a winter dress. 

///The dress shown above^///

I put on the dress, then look out the window. (There's still snow outside. It doesn't look too deep to walk in, so I'll go out into the garden.) On the way out of my room. I throw the hood on over my face to cover my left eye. I walk out of my room and down the corridor. I walk outside and am met by the cold wind. (How does Yakov live in this weather? It's so cold!) I walk through the garden and look through all the different types of plants. As I walk, I trip and fall forwards with my face right next to a plant. "Oh! Is that mint? And that one looks like basil!" I look around me and see different types of herbs. (This must have been a herb garden in the past.) I stand up and wipe off all the snow on my dress. "I'll come back for the herbs later."