0.1. - new school

heyo welcome to the first book of this duo.
2nd book is chance which you can find on my profile.

before you continue know this book contains:
- mental health issues (e.g depression)
- childhood trauma (such as abuse and loss of family members)
if any of these triggers you then do not continue.

lowercase intended

×

+ taehyung focus +

in the school walked taehyung, the new student who transferred as one of the top students in his previous school. his score was above average and so he was allowed into transferring into a new school with better education to further his knowledge.

his brown bangs covered most of what was his head except from his eyes down. his face was formed into a blank expression, hiding countless emotions behind it. it was like a mask. not showing when he was depressed, anxious, happy or even suicidal. it helped him in the most dire situations to others. to him however. he was slowly but surely falling apart. every day it became worse to bear on all the emotions within him. somehow he managed for a long while. all until the day his brother died. now he had to start over.

soohyuk was taehyungs biggest supporter in life ever since their parents passed from a train which got hijacked back when taehyung was fourteen years old. he never really loved his parents though. seeing as they constantly yelled at him for being useless, worthless, pathetic and a dumbass. abusing him physically from time to time to ease their stress. soohyuk was always there to help and their parents wouldn't dare to beat soohyuk like taehyung seeing as soohyuk is the favourite son who's perfect in every way possible.

nevertheless, he was there all the time when taehyung needed it all until he got on a field trip with his classmates and as they were walking across the street a drunk driver happened to not be sober enough to push on his brakes. thus leaving soohyuk lying dead on the ground with blood seeping out of his mouth and skull alike.

thinking about the horrors taehyung had to go through a year ago made his stomach turn. he was constantly reminded of those moments especially in his nightmares. he didn't have anyone to go to. not one person. so he beared with the emotions and was slowly falling apart from doing so.

nonetheless, taehyung shook his head and approached the lockers, searching for his that was introduced to him by the principal when he visited the school to learn where everything were.

his orbs gazed across the lockers numbers each until finally landing on locker 197. his locker. the brunette made his way to the locker and successfully unlocked it, putting in his shoes and jacket alongside with his backpack. all textbooks and the personal laptop should be placed in the book lockers by his main classroom.

it was an unusual school, but taehyung could get used to this. he made his way up the stairs not really looking where he was going, thus leading him into bumping into someone. both males let out a shocked gasp, but the other boy recovered quickly. hunching over taehyung who sat on the floor with his mouth agape.

what could be mistaken as a greek god stood before him with the most cold look plastered on his face. taehyung recovered his mentality and realized he was staring, quickly shifting his head to the side whilst trying to regain his balance. the other stared coldly at taehyung and scoffed once he had gotten up and brushed off the imaginary dust off of his black pants.

"watch where you're going next, nerd." he spat coldly and left the scene, leaving taehyung standing frozen in front of the stairs along with a crowd of people staring at him. like he had committed a grave mistake sure to be regretted in the future.