1.5. - "cuddle?"

when i wrote this chapter i had written like eight chapters for this book in three days - all without internet as well, was without wifi for a whole week :(:

oh and this chapter is soft as fuck so heads up you might squeal like a pig..

italic = thoughts
bold = author's note

×

- tuesday -

taehyung moaned, tempted to throw the screeching alarm on the floor and break it into a million pieces then scream at it instead for a change. ignoring the pain to his stomach, he ruffled his hair and pouted, feeling something warm to his side. he shifted his gaze from the now silent alarm clock and onto the male that slept soundly beside him. he smiled. it was a night without a nightmare, even with the incident of the day before that probably raised the chances of getting one. he was relieved.

in all honesty, he was tempted to ask jungkook if he could do it more often. create arrangements. but he thought it would be awkward. there was nothing jungkook would earn, it would be one sided. plus, he'd already done so much. save his life, slept with him twice, cuddled until he fell asleep once, helped him work on his vocal abilities.. and what did he get? taehyung was going to take him to sushi of course, but that was nothing - in taehyung's opinion.

the awake male shook his thoughts away and slid off the bed whilst rubbing his eyes, his legs covered with his sweatpants which he had yet to get used to. he often just went with his baby blue sweater and boxers but now when jungkook came over he had to wear something more suitable so he wouldn't make the younger uncomfortable. that being his usual pastel blue sweater and light grey sweatpants.

he went inside the kitchen, instantly going through the different cabinets, picking out two bowls and two spoons, grabbing a box of chocolate cereal and a carton of milk out of the fridge. he pondered if he should put the cereal in first or last for jungkook's bowl. he didn't know what he preferred, though it really didn't matter. it would still be the same but the cereal would be more soggy if you put it in first. this was like politics. what was worst? all the cereal soggy or just some?

he decided to wait, pouring in milk in his own bowl, cereal thereafter. fuck cereal goes first.

he flinched, shifting his head to the opened doorway where he met the youngers gaze. his eyes barely open, hand going through his hair, the baggy t-shirt showing off collarbone and a red cheek. the sight made taehyungs stomach flutter. actual god?

"morning jungkook. cereal is there. i don't know if you prefer cereal first or last so i just left it-"

"cereal last. always. forever." said jungkook as he approached the counter and poured in milk whilst he stared at taehyung with a stern look. showing he was strongly on one opinion. his eyes averted to the other's bowl, seeing that he has also poured cereal last, he smirked. "we might just get along more than i thought." he wiggled his eyebrows with the same smirk, making some sort of creep version of the lenny face.

taehyung raised a confused brow, taking a spoon full of cereal into his mouth. he shook his head and took a seat on the couch, turning on the tv after seeing he woke up early, knowing he could spend some time watching tv. jungkook joined soon after he'd poured in the cereal, taking a seat beside taehyung on the small couch.

"what's this?" jungkook scrunched up his nose, reacting rather negatively. "spongebob squarepants. have you never seen it before? wowie wow wow." taehyung rolled his eyes, feeling slightly embarrassed. but since he wasn't allowed to have a childhood as an actual child, he'd rather have it now. though he was drunk a couple days ago.