1.7. - "quickly, give me a kiss."

italic = thoughts
bold = author's note

×

- thursday -

taehyung that sat on the other end of jungkook's desk nibbled on his mechanical pencil whilst furrowing his eyebrows. listening to jeon type hastily on his computer with a blank expression, slightly raising a brow when he came to a question that was rather hard to explain, though he knew what the answer was. he nudged taehyung that worked on the sheet traditionally, bringing the older's orbs onto his own, then looking down again so he broke eye contact.

"how do you answer question eleven? i know the answer but i don't really know how to explain it in a way that doesn't say 'i didn't even try l.m.a.o'." jungkook said, pouting, blocking out giggles that escaped girls that stared at him rather obviously. taehyung hummed and stopped nibbling on the pencil. he looked down on the paper sheet and stared at the ink, tracing it with his fingers. "i guess you could make a rather simple answer. then add a little more to it. that's what i did." he said and smiled to jungkook before beginning to reread the current question he was working on answering.

jungkook nodded and wrote down his answer. staring at it for a minute whilst trying to come up with a way for it to sound like he tried to answer instead of randomly guessing and getting it right. once he did, he revealed a side smile and typed it down quickly so he wouldn't forget later on.

that's when the bell rang, catching the attention of everyone in the room. taehyung tsk:ed, not wanting to quit since he still had some questions to do, as the same with jungkook. "let's do the rest of the assignment after school." jeon said and raised himself from his seat. taehyung did the same and put the chair at it's original place.

they parted ways rather quickly, not wanting to be seen so close to each other. seeing as they had been served looks since they basically brushed each other's shoulders constantly. keeping rather close contact. they couldn't help but to notice the whispering, so, they kept their distance. keeping their secret between them and jimin whom was close revealing it to - basically everyone.

whilst taehyung took a different way to the cafeteria, jungkook took the main way. countless walls dividing each path. the directions being different depending on where you came from.

as taehyung sat and munched on his - rather - squishy and spongey sandwich, he fiddled with his phone. scrolling through his gallery. it being filled with scenery photos and even some selcas. selcas that he rather liked. one being right in the morning with jungkook, taken by jungkook. he had somehow broke into the older's phone. 'pranking' him after doing so.

his stomach fluttered with the similar butterfly feeling every time he saw it

his stomach fluttered with the similar butterfly feeling every time he saw it. him, in his own opinion, looked pretty good. he always loved his look when he had just woken up. being noted by not only his brother, but jimin and even jungkook as well. he had it easy gaining confidence, so he often accepted compliments and took them to heart. though it was easier losing it.