1.3. - sleepover pt. 3 [end of sleepover]

sighh

:')

italic = thoughts
bold = author's note

×

- saturday -

after thirty minutes of more truth or dare, jungkook stopping taehyung from downing more alcohol so he wouldn't regret it the time he wakes up (though it was already too late) - only for the older to nag. making jimin squeal like a pig to the softness, though he himself couldn't help but to worry for the younger as well. the gang decided it was time to clean up and go to bed.

taehyung however, practically out of his senses, was left on the couch with a bucket beside him, placed by jimin in fear he would vomit. the coffee table was clean of snacks and spilled soda. only candles being left on the glass table.

seokjin wasn't as tipsy as taehyung. only a bit dizzy, so he helped cleaning up. placing various mattresses on the livingroom floor, dressing them later on.

once done, jimin retreated into his room, leaving the other six people in the living room. jungkook and taehyung on the couch, jeon promising to take care of taehyung as he falls asleep after jimins pleads, namjoon and seokjin sharing a mattress, heavily crowded. hoseok and yoongi laying on separate ones. they were blessed that jimin had a rather big apartment.

jeon stared at the boy that laid silently on the opposite side of the couch, slightly clenching his eyes. he felt bad for letting yoongi give him all that beer. poor boy was only seventeen and was probably going to have a migraine once awake alongside nausea.

the male seemed to sleep soundlessly though. like he was in peace. jeon was still slightly worried. he didn't know if taehyung was going to have a night terror again. it was pure hell making the boy calm, in jungkook's opinion. though he'd do the same thing again, when he thought about it. he remembered how his past was like, not fully, but at least a little. that his parents and brother were dead. the male must've gone through a lot, which is why jungkook even cares at least a little for the teen. plus, he noted that kim was bullied. how could he let him suffer through all of that? behind his cold image laid his warm side, which jimin had talked about in the previous months.

shaking his head, he fell back on his pillow and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and going through the happenings of the day.

×

- sunday night -

"that's all you got? are you kidding? shame." said the tall man.

"you're a disappointment. why can't you do anything right?" spat the woman that stood with crossed arms beside the man.

"b-but mrs and mr kim.. i got a b-"

"don't fucking talk back at us!"

!hit!

taehyung watched his mother and father hovering over him, glaring coldly down at the terrified child, a red print forming on his right cheek.

he supported his weak body with his bony arms, knees in the air, visibly shaking.

a step was heard from the door, both adults and the single child shifting their gazes to the door.