2.1. - ice cream

italic = thoughts
bold = author's note

×

- tuesday -

"oo! i want that one! wait- no that one! but oh that one looks so good!!" the brunette had it rather hard choosing his ice cream, looking through the different options with a watery mouth and widen eyes.

jungkook that had already chosen his ice cream chuckled to the childish behaviour of the older. he waved his hand in the air, palm facing the dirty floor. "take your time.." he smiled with the ice cream wrapped in plastic held safely in his hands. this is a memory i'll keep..

taehyung nodded and could almost drool. his hands picking various ice creams then dropping that one and picking up a different one. he pouted weirdly and clenched his eyes, rubbing them before parting the eyelids.

"i'm picking this one!" he licked his lips hungrily, holding up an oreo sandwich ice cream. like a normal sandwich but with an oreo as the cookie. jeon nodded and smiled when he saw the older's excited being, jumping up and down like a 7-year-old. "okay, come on then you child." jungkook joked and started approaching the counter with a cashier that looked fairly amused.

taehyung, pouting with furrowed eyebrows, hiding his rather excited self, trailed behind jungkook. once he appeared at the counter he put the ice cream down and leaned on his heels, going up and down repeatingly.

once jungkook paid, they bid goodbye to the cashier and left the mac and out in the cold early night. it being 9:30 - they were rather extremely cold, especially when the wind blew against them. since both only had hoodies, they were equally as cold as each other as they walked down the sidewalk whilst eating the ice cream. so, they stayed close to one another. shoulders touching and hands wrapped around each other.

with the plastic wrapper around the oreo sandwich, taehyung took a few bites without getting any crumbs on neither his fingers or mouth. whilst eating, he didn't focus on jungkook that stared admiringly at him. instead, he focused on the chocolate and vanilla mix.

he decided to look up at jungkook, seeing that not only was he stared at but he also found themselves in the park by the slide, swings, climb thingmagigs, and monkey bars. rather excited, he finished his ice cream and threw the plastic in a trash bin that was to their side and ran towards the slide. instantly climbing on the thingmagig and up to the tower that led to the slide.

jungkook, just wanting to give taehyung a chance of having fun, stood by and ate the last of his ice cream. his gaze fixating on the brown headed elder that with a big grin enjoyed being sugar high and using his free time on a childhood he was never allowed to have. with a similar grin, jungkook crossed his arms and leaned on the fence that parted the road and park.

taehyung, feeling alone looked at jungkook with hopeful eyes. too lost in the moment to feel warmth in his heart when he saw the soft grin on the younger's face. "jungkookie! come and join me! i feel lonely.." he said whilst pouting. jeon, quite shocked if be wasn't going to lie, pointed to his chest. kim rolled his eyes. "yes you, so come on go on the slide with me!"

jungkook left the fence with a grin and climbed up to the slide, appearing beside taehyung. both crouched, seeing as the tunnel you had to go through to get to the slide was kid sized, not teen/young adult sized. as his heart started beating faster, taehyung revealed a childish grin and climbed through the tunnel and sat still, as if he was waiting on something.

jungkook raised a brow, "aren't you gonna slide?" he asked, his face tinting with crimson when taehyung responded. "you be behind me so we can slide together. i see lots of kids doing it when going home from school and i wanna try it!" cheered the elder and patted the space behind him. jungkook nodded and scooted over to taehyung when he had climbed through the neon red tunnel.