some tag thing idk

so @UkeTae decided to tag me in these questions thing and since i'm a lazy fuck™ i am not going to go through the rules or tag people because 1. most people think it's annoying (me is an exception, i'm honored to be tagged in such things because it often never happens) 2. i'm lazy

anyway, let's just get on with the questions.

1. Do you play any instruments (including singing)? If so, what?

yes, i sing sometimes, not in a choir though, just alone. and i plan on beginning to play the piano, it always being my favourite instrument along with the violin. though we have no money to afford a keyboard at the moment.

2. What's your favourite Kpop group?

bts is my favourite kpop so far, but i do also love monsta x (unappreciated babies) and mamamoo.

3. Favourite song?

i have many songs that i listen to frequently and i can't really chose just one. so i would say my top five favourite songs are: habits of my heart - jaymes young, idfc - blackbear (tarro remix), demons - imagine dragons, all in - monsta x and everglow - coldplay.

4. Nickname?

i have many, but my most frequent one nowadays is seunwa or seun. my account name is yeonhae_ though i don't call myself by that. i do not exactly know where it came from, but i plan on changing it to seunwa soon.

5. Height?

it is unclear seeing as i have not measured my height since somewhere in mars-april but i would say i'm 168-170 cm long (5'5)

6. Favourite drink?

my favourite drink is coca cola. but if soft drinks doesn't count it'd have to be hot chocolate.

7. Ultimate bias?

i have no bias in any groups whatsoever. i used to have biases but i soon forgot i even had them, so i simply erased the idea of having a bias.

8. If you had to be good at one instrument, what would it be?

it would either be piano or the violin. both pleases me equally. i'd have to play eeney meeny miney mo (or however you spell it) to chose just one.

9. OTP?

taekook aka peRFECTIOn

10. How long have you been into Kpop?

i've known kpop for two years and been into kpop for about one and a half year. only got to bts by december 2015. first band i ever heard was 2ne1 in summer 2015 from my sister's phone.

11. Hobbie?

i have a lot of hobbies, not just one. i often write, read, play video games, go on walks, be in my bed so on and so on.. but my most frequent hobby must be watching youtube videos or listening to music seeing as i do that seriously all the time.

12. Into anime?

yeah. ever since i believe autumn 2013. my older sister introduced me to naruto and at first i hated it (because we hated each other and i was a bitter fuck back then and lowkey still is) but then i watched more and began to love it. ever since then i've loved anime and i'm going to my second anime convention in a few weeks! it's called närcon if anyone is interested. it's only hosted in sweden though.

13. Age?

how about you try and guess?

okay so now that the questions have been answered i will myself give you some questions you can answer if you'd like. doesn't matter who you are, you can put these questions into a book and answer them. i really don't care. oh- and, i'm gonna answer my questions just because i can.

1. What are all your ships?

i have too many to count so i'll just say the ones in bts.

- taekook, jihope (hopemin), yoonmin, yoonseok (sope) and namjin.

2. Do you play any video games? If so, what is your favourite?

world of warcraft will forever be my favourite game ever. overwatch and the last of us are close to that spot but not quite there yet. they remain as 2nd and 3rd place in my chart.

3. Favourite food and drink?

my favourite food is peach. nothing in a sexual way, i just really love peach. especially with pure vanilla ice cream. my favourite drink remains coca cola. because soft drinks count in my question.

4. What do you most do in your free time?

lay on my bed and watch youtube videos. i really don't give a fuck that i don't have much of a life when i don't have school.

5. Are you religious?

nope. grew up as an atheist. but i do believe in souls, the after life and spiritual things like ghosts and spirits. though, i'm completely fine with people who do follow a certain religion. it is all okay and i respect your beliefs.

6. Have you ever been in a relationship and/or do you know someone that likes you (romantically)?

i've never been in a relationship, don't plan to either. but recently my friend said that he liked me, more than a friend. and i was like "sorry dude but i don't share the same feelings. but it's fine bro, we cool." and he respected it.

7. Pronouns & sexuality?

i use any pronouns. i really don't care about it since i myself don't know what i see myself as. pronouns as he/she/they/dragon lord are completely fine to use. but if i were to prefer one i would like to use the last one of the ones i just suggested.

my sexuality is also a bit confusing. i god-to-honest have no idea what my sexuality is. i might be pansexual or asexual (yeah i know the differences. i'm odd). i really have no shitting clue.

8. Do you like this book? (quiet » taekook)

good question.

9. Do you have any pets?

yes, i do. four dogs, two live with me, dad and two older sisters (one is actually just my sister's friend but i see her as a part of the family) and the other two live with my mum, her boyfriend and my two younger sisters. i also have two cats and one gerbil that all live with me and the rest.

10. The most recent thing you ate?

dinner..

11. First language?

Svenska för fan vad annars i helvete trodde du din lilla idiot jävel--

ahem- ..Swedish.

12. Are you a geek or a nerd? (example: geek: may the force be with you | nerd: may the force be equal to mass times and acceleration. or basically, dean or sam?)

i'm 80% geek 20% nerd and 100% don't give a fuck

13. Have you seen or read Harry Potter? If so, do you know what house you are in?

okay so apparently i'm a gryffindor which is like- what? no? the fuck? because i seriously don't share many traits at all with gryffindor. i'm more of a mix between ravenclaw and gryffindor if anything.

that's it. enjoy the questions and answers i guess.

//seunwa