2.4. - tinted cheeks (smut special)

you guys asked for it. so here you go.
(btw, i'm on vacation at the time of this publish so be happy i use my data for you guys. love ya~ thanks for all the support!❤)

top!kook
bott¡tae

×

with jungkook's fingers pressing against taehyung's hips, bringing whimpers out between the swollen lips of the older, taehyung held his arms around the other's neck with their mouthes attached. their lips moved together in a synchronized pattern, jungkook biting the other's lips once in a while, earning moans in response.

kim arched his back and bucked his hips, rubbing against the other's crotch eager for some contact, making jungkook grunt softly into their kiss. taehyung's fingers travelled their way into the brown messy locks of jungkook and fiddled with them, eventually tugging at them when jungkook would press his flexed tongue at various places in his mouth, bringing him amounts of pleasure mixed with pain from the eventual clashes of their teeth.

taehyung moaned lewdly and threw his head back, breaking the kiss, as he eagerly rubbed his clothed crotch against jungkook's, wanting more friction. he wanted more pleasure. more contact. more of jungkook. he breathed deeply as he waited for jungkook to move with him.

   "eager for me huh? aren't you, baby?" said jungkook with a smirk and an intimidating stare. gazing over the features of the older that laid before him with arms now sprawled on the mattress. nodding, his lips, red, swollen and plump, parted slightly, tongue hanging slightly by the corner of his mouth, eyes shut and strands of brown hair sticking together by sweat. the view alone made jungkook harden. the sight of such a sinful looking angel sprawled on his bed made him think of the lewdest of things. he couldn't wait to get to the best part, him knowing how good it felt seeing as they has done it before.

taehyung gasped when he felt jungkook begin leaving trails of kisses on the crook of his neck. he then felt him nibble faintly on a patch of skin making him flinch and bite in a moan. the reaction did not go unnoticed, hence to now jungkook licked the spot with a flexed tongue and gave it a few love kisses before beginning to nibble on it again. his goal was to please taehyung as much as possible. seeing as he was the one suggesting to do it that time.

   "jungkook- mmph.." taehyung sighed and grabbed a hold of jungkook's hands with his own that rubbed soft circles on his lower stomach through his shirt. the action did not be stopped however, instead, jungkook released the patch of skin on his neck and made his way down the older's chest with trails of wet kisses from his, likewise to the receiver, swollen lips.

his hands escaped taehyung's and so they teasingly laced around the hem of his jeans with a smirk. his irises met the submissive's own, being met with glare. he clearly wanted to get on with it.

if there was one thing he hated the most about jungkook was his continuous teasing.

   "just hurry up already.." said taehyung with a breath, feeling jungkook remove his shirt and trace his fingers against various specific spots on his chest and stomach. he looked up the ravenette with widen eyes once he began rubbing a scar on his ribs, eyes locking onto it like glue. he parted his lips and stuttered, still very unacceptant of his abuse scars.

however, his worried frown faded once he saw jungkook smile and kiss the line that went from his right ribs to lower stomach. he felt the younger's lips leave his skin and see him form a genuine, loving smile.
   "you're beautiful. your scars are beautiful. i love you." he said with such intimacy taehyung could just melt in his touch, body easing from his previously tensity. the affectionate kiss which then settled on taehyung's trembling lips was all it took for the sentence to seal. their cheeks turning into a sweet pigment of crimson, a smile subsequently forming on taehyung's face.
   "i love you too, so much." the reply came purely from his heart as his body soothed into jungkook's comforting touch.