"Sir"

It had been a year since the robot incident. Tord had lost his arm and eye but it did not affect his duties as the 'Red Leader'.

Tord sat at his desk reading a report on their latest attack. He sighed rubbing his temples and putting the papers down, he got up from his chair sending it flying behind him. He had been swamped lately and needed a break.

He left his office and walked through the empty hallways, it was late at night almost one o'clock. He listened to his footsteps making his way to his own room, each soldier had an apartment-like room. However, Tord had taken the smallest room in the old building to increase morale with his soldiers.

Le time skip~

Tord internally sighed, walking to his office everyday started to get boring and predictable. He almost fell off his chair when there was an unscheduled knock at his door. "Enter" he said sternly. A man with fabulous eyebrows and a scar on his right eye entered the room looking slightly nervous. "Good morning Red Leader", "You too Paul. Why are you here?".

"Sir, earlier this day an unknown creature was caught running around the streets. One of our patrolling soldiers caught the creature-", "Do you have it?". "Yes, Sir". Tord stood up and walked over to the taller man, "Where is it?". "Patryk has it outside sir". Tord walked past Paul admittedly excited to see this new animal. Sure enough outside stood Patryk next to a cage housing a medium dog sized purple creature with sharp teeth, two hollow eyes and pointed purple horns.

The creature was savagely biting at the bars and growling at Patryk, Tord knelt down to look the creature at eye-level, the creature snarled at him but looked surprised as Tord's cold stare was unchanged. Patryk smiled slightly. "Is there any information on this creature yet soldiers?". Paul joined the other two men. "It is a male, some kind of mutant" Paul replied, "that is all we know so far Sir"

Tord nodded, he was staring into the beasts eyes. There was something familiar in that look but he could not put his finger on it. "Leave him with me soldiers". Patryk and Paul nodded leaving the strange, angry creature with their leader.

Tord dragged the cage to the corner of his office. The monster glared at Tord as he attempted to get some work done. Tord glared back. The Red Leader got up and walked over to the cage kneeling again. "You don't scare me boy" he said emotionlessly, the creature stood still whining and cowering slightly.

Tord sighed and put his hand between the bars, the creature hissed but calmed down as Tord rubbed his head. Tord smiled slightly as the monster closed his eyes and made happy noises similar to a dog. Tord pulled away and slowly opened the door to the cage....