Opperation Mega Escape Four

Tom seized up. "Uhh he um... He took me to go get Red Leaders car and...he got arrested....". Patryk and Tord's face went white. Tord looked confused, his face even showing a hint of fear, something Tom had never seen. Patryk slowly breathed in and out keeping a level head.

Tom was staring Tord in the eyes, both their expressions serious. Tord cleared his throat though he remained leaning on Patryk instead of his usual straight posture. "We need to get Paul back, end of". Patryk nodded along with Tom. Jaime stood up "Could I help!?" He said with unnecessary enthusiasm. Patryk took the lead despite Tord stood right beside him. "Jaime can you get any information about the prison or hack the cameras?".

Jaime sat back down disappointed, he tapped away at his keyboard "a few cameras have absolutely shit security! Hahaha these damn fools" everyone glared at the off topic bafoon. "Oh er sorry... a few cameras need some extra time but I can keep you updated if you want to go- *the front door closed*....now...." Jaime grumped looking back at the cameras.

They took Patryk's car this time. They parked in the visitors area, "hate to be a buzzkill sir, Patryk but does anyone have a plan?" Tom's voice was laced with sass. Patryk looked guilty but Tord spoke with slightly slurred confidence "follow my lead and we should be fine". Tord exited the car and walked up to an alley beside the prison.

Tord hid behind a large rubbish bin which his two men copied. "Tomas" Tord whisper yelled, Tom nodded "Can you see those two officers up there?", "Yes sir" "I need you to go and distract them". "How?" "Uh just talk, their smoking ask them about that, just do it". Tom nodded and dusted himself off, he was still in his black hoodie which he mentally thanked Paul for.

"Evening officers" Tom greeted in a fake cheery attitude. "Good afternoon sir" one said the other just grunted. Tom became nervous "uhmm nice goatee" Tom screamed on the inside. The grump was taken aback "Y-Yeah it looks like roadkill" Tom is dead on the inside, much to his luck Patryk and Tord grabbed them and clunked their heads together knocking them out cold.

Tord put on a hat his horn like hair making it almost impossible. The other two put on the officers uniforms. Patryk cuffed Tom "Hey!" Tom exclaimed. "Calm down its just to give us a purpose to be walking around Tomas". Patryk slipped Tom something Tom nodded at him as a thanks as they continued through a metal door.

As soon as they walked through the door Tord got pushed away, "Officer Diggs we need you for the army case". Tord looked confused and looked at his name tag "Oh yes please pardon my memory" Tord tried hard to hide his accent. The woman officers eyes darted to the side "Who's the boy?". Patryk spoke up "We found him suspiciously lurking around the alley way, thought we'd question him". Tom gulped sweating slightly. "Hmm put him in the questioning room with the man you arrested earlier Diggs" the woman led them down the hall to a grey room with a single glass window looking in. Inside sat the one the only bushy browed man himself.

Paul's Pov

"Ugh! Sir where is Tord Larson residing!" The old man yelled at me, I cocked my head "Who?". "The Red Army's leader! Your leader!" Heheh his face is going red hes about to have a mental breakdown hehehe "hmm?". "You're wearing their uniform!". "Oh this is my Halloween costume". "ITS JUNE!". "It is? Hmm maybe that was the wrong month then damn it".

Tord entered the room with Patryk aggressively pushing Tom into a plastic chair beside Paul. "Tom I told you to book it" Paul whispered "Don't worry Pau". Tom grinned Paul half smiled looking nervous "If you say so".
"We'll take it from here officer". Tord said proudly. "Alright ill wait out here.... that one is a hell of a handful".

The old balding officer left. Tord quickly uncuffed Tom and Paul. Paul was confused but assumed it was part of the plan so he didn't question it. Tord gave a sigh of relief and turned to see the barrel of a gun pointed directly at his temple. "Hello Red Leader".