A Meeting With The Boss

There was a knock at the door, Tom wiped the blood trickling down his face on his sleeve and pulled on the navy over coat. He opened the door, a tall friendly looking man with brown bangs stood there. Tom remembered him,he was the other man transporting him to Tord along with Paul.

"Hey there im Patryk, im here to escort you to Red Leader's office" Tom smiled, he liked this man. "Okay". Patryk made his way down the hall "So you gonna tell me or do I have to beg?" Patryk asked, "Pardon" Tom was confused. "Your name duh". "Oh uh im Tom...as". Patryk chuckled did you forget your name? Don't worry just act confident for Red Leader". 

They made their way to the door Tom recognized as Tord's office, a chill ran down his spine thinking of what his old friend might do to him if his lies and disguise did not work. Before he could protest the door was shut and Patryk had left.

Tord's eye widened as Tom nervously walked up to his desk. "Hello Soldier" he said, his accent strong. "Greetings R-Red Leader" Tom said in the most innocent voice he could muster. Tord stared at Tom out of the corner of his eye as he looked at his papers. "Name?". "Tomas...Thompson". Tord chuckled. "If you do not mind Red Leader may I question your chuckle?". "My apologies. I used to know someone named Tom, Tom Ridgewell. He had eyes like yours" Tord's stare turned rather cold. 

Tom thought quickly "W-Wow really? The condition a-affects 1 in 2 million people s-so the odds of two people w-with almost the same name and living the in th-the same area are astronomical".

Tord's POV

"W-Wow really? The condition a-affects 1 in 2 million people s-so the odds of tw-". okay now hes just speaking gibberish to me, I'd kick him out of my office if he wasn't so...cute. Wow that was gay....But his face hes just so- "Sir are you listening to me?". 

Tord was pulled out of his thoughts "Of course I am Tomas! Are you questioning your leader?". "N-No Red Leader...".

Tord circled Tom slowly, Tom managed to keep his cool but inside he was freaking out. "There is a job opening as an assistant Tomas, so this is the job you are assigned" Tord put his hand on Tom's shoulder smirking.

"Go to the guards office, im sure he'll need some help and also he can add you to the system". Tom nodded and Tord sat back down at his desk "Dismissed". Tom left.