(Nyoom)

Everything went in slow motion, the bullets hit Tord and the general turned and pointed the gun to Edd, leaving the Norwegian to hit the ground. Tom felt it, a rage boiling his blood and an intense pain ringing through his body. Everything became a blur as if it weren't even him in control, he felt the ropes on his wrists snap, but he didn't feel the burn, his body contorted, but he didn't care, his vision was blacking in and out, but he was determined. His body finished the painfully numb transformation and Tom bounded on his four limbs towards a confused looking general before baring his sharp teeth and burying them deep into the tall mans calf, the general screeched and desperately shook his leg as if Tom were just a small dog. He succeeded sending the small beast across the room but was left with a gaping wound from where Tom's razor teeth tore his flesh.
Matt was horrified, he was confused everything was happening too fast, in a desperate attempt to shield his vision from the scene he looked to the body of the friend he had once forgotten, only there was no 'body', Tord was aiming the gun at the general who was beginning to tussle with a savage Tom again, his hand shook violently but he looked so focused, his body was trembling.
Tord's POV
My chest burns, I can handle this, yep. Just take your mind off of it, Faen! Concentrate, steady.. Steady.... Tord pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting the general square in the head, however Tord did not get to see that. Bang!

(To be continued, I'm tired now)