4 Months

4 Months...

The initial fear of Tord had worn off, the initial thrill of rebellion had as well. Every day became the same to Tom, wake up, go to Tord's office, get information from the lab or training instructor and report back to Tord and worry about changing into a beast, have dinner sleep and repeat.

4 Months...

Tord had been following the case of missing "Thomas Ridgewell" for four months. The Police had declared him a cold case, they had given up declaring him dead. Tord sighed closing the tab on his laptop and returning to his work.

Tom opened the door and closed it behind him Tord motioned him over with his finger, Tom didn't move. "Tomas!" Tom flinched and hurried over. "S-Sorry Red Leader, there's no upd-" "You seem distracted lately Søtnos, is there something bothering you?". Tom's eyes widened, he never asked any soldiers personal questions this other than Paul and Patryk.

Tord noticed the eyeless man's reaction, "Tell you what Tomas. I have work to attend to right now, but meet me at the guards desk in an hour okay?". Tom nodded "You're dismissed".

Tom wandered around the halls to his room. He sat down and looked at himself in the mirror, his cut had healed but he still felt scarred, he didn't know what he had become. He took a smashed frame from under his bed, it was burnt, ripped and the glass stuck out dangerously but it didn't bother Tom, he admitted he was homesick. So the dirty picture of Edd, Matt and him were his only escape.

he missed them so much, but he knew he had dug himself into a rabbit hole. He lay onhis bed waiting for the dreaded hour to pass.