Aftermath

The car ride to the base was immersed in an awkward silence that wasn't broken even when the four exited the car. Patryk almost tackled Paul into a hug giggling. Tom smiled and walked into the building along with the man he had now seen murder two men. Tom was rethinking his decisions right now, he could be at home with Edd and Matt and Tord would be in custody, he told himself that no prison would hold the Red Leader as assurance that he could not get away.

Tom followed his leader through the metal halls. He remembered Tord's face when he bumped into him, he was scared now but at least he still had the tazer if things went south. Tord opened his office door and sunk into his chair leaning on the desk with his only arm. He stared Tom in the 'eye' for a few moments but to Tom it felt like hours.

Tord smiled warmly. "Thank you Tomas". "What? I mean! Pardon sir?". "I admire your quick thinking earlier" Tord stood up and walked in front of the taller male. Tom had always found Tord's height funny, especially now. Tord the gun loving, weaboo who could kick ass in a fist fight, was only 5 foot. Now the fearless Red Leader who had destroyed cities killed at least two people and ran an army, was 5 foot.

"Oh thank you sir" Tom nervously scratched the back of his head. Tord thought hard, "I would like to apologize for what happened earlier today...", "You shouldn't apologize sir, the waitress should. Even if she didn't uhm... do that to you it was very rude" Tord smiled slightly, "Call me Tord when were alone Tomas" Tom was taken a back slightly, only Paul and Pat had the balls to call him Tord. Tom wasn't sure but he assumed Tord just had to deal with it and got used to it over time.

"Okay... Tord" wow that didn't roll off the tongue like it used to. Tord put out his hand "You should get some rest Tomas, have the rest of the day off". Tom smiled and nodded, he went to shake Tord's hand but as soon as their skin touched Tord  pulled him into a hug. Tom shookslightly, he was scared wich seemed dumb to him, but he hugged back anyway.

Tord smirked as he pulled away, putting his arm behind his back and straightening his posture (get it? Coz that moment was gay ;-; Just me? oke). Tom walked to the door "Goodbye si- Tord", "Goodbye..." the door closed "...Jehova..."