1

You just woke up your head hurts and worst.... first day of school. " Ugggg.. fine fine I'm up." Your alarm clock woke you up sadly. Then you herd your dad yell from down stars. "GET YOUR  DOWN STAIRS OR I'LL BEAT YOUR BUTT WITH A FRYING PAN THAT WAS JUST ON THE STOVE!!O-Ok c-Comeing." You walk down stairs but fell at the last step. "Ow!" You yelled by accident then got punch in the face. "That's what you get. Now. Get.Out. AND GO TO SCHOOL!!! Ok bye dad." You said then went on the walk to school. It took you 30 minutes to get to the school. We'll you where walking you saw a bird. "That's a Robin." Then you look at your wach it is 6 Am and you are at the school. *Wonder if the school is open.* So you try the door.

  And it was open so you went in and went to your first class. Which was history you like it sortive. And then you fell asleep by accident at your desk in the varry back. When you woke up you had on your face drowing but you where to tired to cair. Then you herd somthing an adult so it must be the teacher. "Hello class I'm MR.Nightmare or MR.NM. Hello Mr. Nightmare. Hello Mr.Nightmare.  To day class we have a new student there name is Y/n,will you come up here Y/n?" When he ask this you where scair but you nodded, then you stranded. "H..hi e....everyone i...im Y/n and umm ya." You sit down then the lesson began.

~Time skip thank to Nm cu-teaching~
  "I exspet the home work done by next week" One he said that it was lunch. So you headed to lunch only to be trip by this other kid. "Oh I'm sorry nird for triping you.. Not. Come on PJ  let's leave the nerd alone." When the fish lady said that you pick up your books. Then you walk to the cafeteria and sat alown. Then someone sat next to you Mr. Nightmare. " you do know that you should be with the other students. Umm I'm sorry Mr.Nm." You relies your mistake. "I-Im sorry I-I ment Mr. Nightmare." He rase an not existed eyebrow.

A/N

Hay so ya I'll try for long chapters no promise.